Home

How's your defense?!...

This is a discussion on How's your defense?!... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 08:23 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: How's your defense?!...

I play on all madden too. The key to defense is offense. If you don't score on your possessions, they will. Go 3 and out and they will come right back down the field. But score a Td and you can make it a game. I am 3-4 with the vikings in my cfm. 15 min qtrs, all madden difficulty. No slider adjustment. Its vey frusterating to say the least.

My most recent game was at Tb. I held them scoreless through the first qtr, but I didn't have a score either. By halftime it wa 28-0 bucs. I turned it off. Try again later.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #10
Rookie

JagsFan58's Arena

OVR: 0

The games vary for me on defense. Most of mine I have let up about 14-19 points a game, sometimes lower.. Even though the CPU QB will still have nearly a perfect passing rating on me but hey can never drive the ball
Old 09-10-2014, 09:40 PM   #11
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Elite DEs are completely overpowered. I've had games with 18, 15 sacks and my defense barely breaks a sweat. Even with the AI pass block sliders up in the 70s its terrible how bad the AI is at blocking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 11:37 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm0ney2001
I play on all madden too. The key to defense is offense. If you don't score on your possessions, they will. Go 3 and out and they will come right back down the field. But score a Td and you can make it a game. I am 3-4 with the vikings in my cfm. 15 min qtrs, all madden difficulty. No slider adjustment. Its vey frusterating to say the least.

My most recent game was at Tb. I held them scoreless through the first qtr, but I didn't have a score either. By halftime it wa 28-0 bucs. I turned it off. Try again later.
i feel your pain. its frustrating on all madden results to cheating rather than the competition is based more off ratings of players and teams. on the lower levels it should be more off skills of the human player
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 09-11-2014, 12:05 PM   #13
Pro

Playing on All-Madden I've had decent success with the 4-6 formations against the run (usering the FS in the middle of the field) and with zone blitzes in combination with the 'shade underneath' option against the pass (especially from the 'Wide 9' formations) when defending the pass. If you blitz the CPU seems to know he doesn't have a lot of time. Thus he'll look for the short dumpoff. Take those away with shading underneath and make him throwing it deep. You'll get a lot of sacks when the QB can't dump it off and starts running around in the pocket.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:02 PM   #14
Rookie

I am so glad i only spent $28 for this Madden kuz its still terrible with the AI
My DB's and LB's just stand stand around and when i try to play User the defensive player just stops
its beyond frustating

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »