Home

Connected Franchise: Rosters Keeps Getting Screwed Up

This is a discussion on Connected Franchise: Rosters Keeps Getting Screwed Up within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2014, 10:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Connected Franchise: Rosters Keeps Getting Screwed Up

Ok, so I'm a long time Madden fan and I have the latest on ps4. I love playing a real season (franchise) and I like to start my season with the real rosters. I thought that is what I did when I was the Chiefs. I played all my preseason games and then got to week 1 of regular season against the Titans and realized they had Ray Rice as the their running back. I immediately quit the game, then went into the transactions and saw the Titans signed him in week 2 of preseason. What the heck? So I quit the franchise and started a new one only to find out it happened again. They drop Sankey and sign Ray Rice. THis is a offline franchise and I control the Chiefs. I only want to control the chiefs bc I don't have time to control all the other teams. However, in years past, I have never had the computer controlled teams do stupid stuff like this. I want the rosters to stick to the real deal... or at least start with the real deal and stay that way.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Doug
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 11:14 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Connected Franchise: Rosters Keeps Getting Screwed Up

I still can't figure this out. I tried an online franchise that I made private with just me and the rosters are still screwed up. I noticed the Titans released Sankey. I can't figure out how I can play a season with the real rosters... driving my insane!

Perhaps I just can't do what I want to do with this years Madden.

Thanks,
Doug
Old 09-21-2014, 12:03 AM   #3
Rookie

Looks like I wasted 60 bucks on this game. I have tried and tried and tried to figure out how to play a season/franchise with the real rosters and it doesn't seem to happen. I don't like the cpu controlled teams jack around with the rosters quite a bit. Sankey is listed number 2 on the depth chart in real life and every time I try to do a franchise, the Titans end up releasing him in the preseason. God only knows what other stupid moves are made for the other cpu controlled teams.

Anyone have any ideas for me to try before I give up?

Thanks!
Doug
Old 09-21-2014, 12:11 AM   #4

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Load the roster with Ray Rice, lower all his ratings so his overall drops to nothing, save that roster then start your franchise with that roster.
Old 09-21-2014, 12:22 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Load the roster with Ray Rice, lower all his ratings so his overall drops to nothing, save that roster then start your franchise with that roster.
That might solve the Ray Rice issue, but what about all the CPU controlled teams making stupid roster moves? Titans releasing Sankey? I saw someone else post this problem too and he said several teams drop their first round picks. It just isn't real and that is what kills me. I simply want to play a season (or start a franchise) with the real rosters without the cpu messing up the rosters.

Doug
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 01:44 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Don't you think players are going to switch teams during the offseason? It's a game lol make up a story, ignore it, sign him and trade him back
Old 09-21-2014, 09:50 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidanthony813
Don't you think players are going to switch teams during the offseason? It's a game lol make up a story, ignore it, sign him and trade him back
Sure... that's fine after the first season. I want to start my first franchise season and have it be close to the real deal. After the first season, I don't care what happens. It is just the way I always played the game. I get it when the real season starts and I like to play a real season. That is hard to do with the rosters getting all screwed up by the cpu teams.

Doug
Old 09-21-2014, 09:51 AM   #8
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdude9
That might solve the Ray Rice issue, but what about all the CPU controlled teams making stupid roster moves? Titans releasing Sankey? I saw someone else post this problem too and he said several teams drop their first round picks. It just isn't real and that is what kills me. I simply want to play a season (or start a franchise) with the real rosters without the cpu messing up the rosters.

Doug
32 team control will solve that, make every roster move yourself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »