Home

CFM: Losing too many games while simming?

This is a discussion on CFM: Losing too many games while simming? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2014, 12:21 AM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: CFM: Losing too many games while simming?

Ouch. With the sim stats problems in offline CFM, it doesn't really surprise me that the simming itself is pretty broken, too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 11:12 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can anyone that plays offline CFM's offer any insight into whether or not this issue is present? At this point I'm willing to deal with unrealistic passing numbers (and whatever else was patched) in order for my teams to do better.

For the record, I played a game yesterday to see if that would help narrow down the problem and my 95 OVR RE (2 sacks on the year as of week 8) had 3 sacks in the game without user control...
Old 09-29-2014, 10:18 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisibleAndre
Can anyone that plays offline CFM's offer any insight into whether or not this issue is present? At this point I'm willing to deal with unrealistic passing numbers (and whatever else was patched) in order for my teams to do better.

For the record, I played a game yesterday to see if that would help narrow down the problem and my 95 OVR RE (2 sacks on the year as of week 8) had 3 sacks in the game without user control...
I play offline and sometimes it acts up, other times it does not.

To be honest I am starting to develop something of a conspiracy theory. Mind you I never tested this (which is why it is a conspiracy theory lol) but I have noticed that usually you can always count on some teams to perform well while others consistently under perform even with equal talent. Patriots are a good example. Each sim I do or CFM I play through they always are one of the better teams even when their talent sucks.

I know it is crazy and I should rightly be ridiculed for suggesting that EA inserts code to boost certain teams and punish other teams that traditionally under perform. Still, that voice inside my head will not stop suggesting that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »