Home

Old 09-28-2014, 03:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Punting

Every NFL punter has the ability to put the nose of the football down when they "pooch" punt so that when the ball hits the ground it will "check-up" or bounce straight up or even backwards. Why hasn't madden added this feature?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 03:33 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Punting

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardjr2112
Every NFL punter has the ability to put the nose of the football down when they "pooch" punt so that when the ball hits the ground it will "check-up" or bounce straight up or even backwards. Why hasn't madden added this feature?

I agree yea I know u can coffin kick etc... but what's use of pooch punting that hits around 25-20 and then bounces 20+ yards into the endzone.
Old 09-28-2014, 03:40 PM   #3
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I agree yea I know u can coffin kick etc... but what's use of pooch punting that hits around 25-20 and then bounces 20+ yards into the endzone.
Something that is strange is, if you ever did the punting tutorial, you could get the punts to land and bounce or roll within the 10 or 5 yard line, instead of the ball bouncing 30 yards into the endzone. For some reason, the ball physics are different in games played, than it was in the punting tutorial. Try it out if you haven't and see for yourself. Try to punt it to land on the 15 yard line, and you'll see it often bounce a few times or roll a bit within the 10 or 5 yard line, which was nice. Oh well...
Old 09-28-2014, 04:08 PM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Something that is strange is, if you ever did the punting tutorial, you could get the punts to land and bounce or roll within the 10 or 5 yard line, instead of the ball bouncing 30 yards into the endzone. For some reason, the ball physics are different in games played, than it was in the punting tutorial. Try it out if you haven't and see for yourself. Try to punt it to land on the 15 yard line, and you'll see it often bounce a few times or roll a bit within the 10 or 5 yard line, which was nice. Oh well...

that's the thing about this game it seems everything works different u use sliders they play fine in play now u use them in cfm and they act different.

I just wish they game would work how it suppose to in any modes without having to keep adjusting them.

i'll have to test out the punting and see what I useally do is punt to the side with lil angle seems work for me far as not getting a huge bounce and useally goes out of bounds around 15-10.... sometimes I even get turnovers doing this because it bounces off the returners.
Old 09-28-2014, 04:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was just thinking, I literally never punt in Madden
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »