Home

does it bother anybody else

This is a discussion on does it bother anybody else within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2014, 04:23 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
does it bother anybody else

that when you create yourself as coach in your cfm your coach doesnt wear a headset?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 06:29 PM   #2
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: does it bother anybody else

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
that when you create yourself as coach in your cfm your coach doesnt wear a headset?
Ha! I've seen others gripe about this, but I like it. My coach is unique and doesn't cater to all the crap that other coaches do. I really wish they'd get rid of that big play-call sheet that he carries and give him a small piece of paper like Mike Leach... now that would be the bomb!!!

Although he is wearing a head-set in this photo, just look at the tiny piece of paper in his left hand that he jots notes down on during a game! God, I love that!

Old 09-30-2014, 06:39 PM   #3
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Ha! I've seen others gripe about this, but I like it. My coach is unique and doesn't cater to all the crap that other coaches do. I really wish they'd get rid of that big play-call sheet that he carries and give him a small piece of paper like Mike Leach... now that would be the bomb!!!

Although he is wearing a head-set in this photo, just look at the tiny piece of paper in his left hand that he jots notes down on during a game! God, I love that!

Kinda off-topic, but it strikes me as odd that coaches still wear big ol Motorola (or whoever) headsets tether to XLR cables in this age of wireless and Bluetooth freaking everything.

My coach is so forward-thinking and progressive he doesn't need no stinkin headset!

(Although I do wonder why the coach has to be the only one who can't wear a hat or visor.)

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.

Last edited by superxero27; 09-30-2014 at 06:42 PM.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:21 PM   #4
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0

Coaches should have customization. Game face, facial hair, clothing, hair, accessories(watch, bracelet, head set, play call sheet, large or small, shoes, demeanor, height, weight) that way your coach can only be like you, same with Owners and Players of course.

It bothers me that there's only black and white people you can create, and they are both built off of stereotypes, the black guys have big wide noses, and big lips. I wish it covered a bit more of the spectrum! Wish there was a coaching background before he came to the NFL, city born, age etc.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:56 PM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

do the created coaches faces still look like they melting? I remember last yr in 25 in cut scenes there faces would look like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 09:27 PM   #6
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
do the created coaches faces still look like they melting? I remember last yr in 25 in cut scenes there faces would look like that.
Fortunately, no.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:37 PM   #7
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
To be honest no.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:41 PM   #8
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound

Oh man!!!! I forgot all about that, that was hilarious last year, I remember the 1st time I saw a cut scene with that I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF is that lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »