Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-08-2014, 11:50 AM   #377
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
No, their metrics come from every mode in the game - Play Now, online CFM, offline CFM, MUT, online H2H, etc.

This is how they get their crowdsourced play calling data to feed to the user in the play calling screen. Anytime you the user call a play while connected to XBOX Live / PSN, you're reporting usage data to EA's servers.

This is pretty common practice in games designed around multiplayer, and it's done for gameplay balancing purposes.
My bad, I meant online play in general.

I am so much of a CFM player that it is the only mode I think about some times.

They can only gather the metrics if your console is online. That is what I am getting at. Still, I would think that even the majority of offline CFM users would have their console connected online.

All this is moot however as the developer's are now saying they know there is a problem.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:51 AM   #378
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signaltheescape
Do I need to restart my CFM for the stuff to work?
One of the developers said you can continue your old CFM
Old 10-08-2014, 11:54 AM   #379
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
i play as the chiefs, i guess now, perhaps because it was a night game, but generally between the 3rd and 4th where they close in on both teams helmets, generally from my experience the helmets were always just so-so looking.

last nights game it was like there were areas of glossy like reflection, almost a chrome with a reddish hue? i hadn't seen it before. also happening while on the field.

i must have been pretty geeked up last night, i have nothing but positive coming from my gaming experience last night.
Okay. So I haven't played night games. I wish online games would cycle day and weather, maybe it does. I wouldn't say its all you being geeked up. Theres a solid game here. I've just played 3 straight online and loved each one. Each one every different. It reminds me of that gameplay livestream they had when they mentioned how balanced the game is WITH the new pre play adjustments on defense.

Checking the stats: I average 1.44 adjustments per play on def, compared to my last opponents .31. And I audible on offense 31% of the time compared to his 6.

I think people are really missing a lot. Football is all about pre-snap reads and adjustments.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:55 AM   #380
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue7
I believe it was the original set labled rushinoffense/rushindefense. I haven't kept up with his thread, didn't know there was a new set up. I will dl those and give it a try. Would they make any difference in terms of getting lit up in pass defense?
If your using the originals those are easier than the new ones. I was having good close games with the originals but got my butt handed to me with the new ones, then again I don't consider myself a great Madden player. The only thing that saves me is my play calling, my stick skills leave a lot to be desired. LOL.

The new ones are in this thread if you want to check them out. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-sliders.html

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 10-08-2014, 12:06 PM   #381
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
If your using the originals those are easier than the new ones. I was having good close games with the originals but got my butt handed to me with the new ones, then again I don't consider myself a great Madden player. The only thing that saves me is my play calling, my stick skills leave a lot to be desired. LOL.

The new ones are in this thread if you want to check them out. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-sliders.html

I think my play calling has been one of my bigger issues. I can never seem to get the right call to slow down the passing game. I have backed away from trying to make user tackles. To often I seem to miss them and it turns into a huge play for the cpu. Overall I have had good games using his original sliders. The first time I used them, I shut down the saints with the cowboys in a cfm game but then drew stanton torches me as I played as the broncos. That's a huge contrast haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 12:29 PM   #382
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicana420
Did you see it trigger in a game. Peyton Manning doesn't have his happy feet movement in the pocket like it shows in the edit list. You must be playing on Xbox because it don't work on ps4. Here's a video of what I'm talking about.

http://youtu.be/EHQXQh6KXBk
This is what I recorded from Ps4, and his passing motion was good too.
Attached Images
File Type: gif manningtest.gif (1.36 MB, 269 views)
Old 10-08-2014, 12:33 PM   #383
Rookie

jwagner82's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicana420
Did you see it trigger in a game. Peyton Manning doesn't have his happy feet movement in the pocket like it shows in the edit list. You must be playing on Xbox because it don't work on ps4. Here's a video of what I'm talking about.

http://youtu.be/EHQXQh6KXBk
This video is from 5 days before the patch... obviously it's not going to be fixed in a video from Oct. 2nd. Patch came out on the 7th.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:47 PM   #384
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue7
I think my play calling has been one of my bigger issues. I can never seem to get the right call to slow down the passing game. I have backed away from trying to make user tackles. To often I seem to miss them and it turns into a huge play for the cpu. Overall I have had good games using his original sliders. The first time I used them, I shut down the saints with the cowboys in a cfm game but then drew stanton torches me as I played as the broncos. That's a huge contrast haha
There are some really good defensive tips in this thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...aycalling.html. I know exactly what you mean, I have done the same thing and given up some big plays by missing tackles. That's why I play no switch on D now, when I switch players during the play I end up doing more harm than good.

I've seen a big variety of games using the original set and I'm thinking I may go back to them since I am getting manhandled with the new set. But I may give it a little more time, it could have something to do with my switch from playing as the Bills with the original set and playing as the Vikings with the new set. The Vikings D is terrible and since I took Peterson and the rest of the "Exempt" players out of the game their run game isn't great either. I'm also waiting to see if he makes any adjustments since the patch and he was also looking at some stuff that was brought up in the penalty sliders thread.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »