Home

What team do you play your franchise with

This is a discussion on What team do you play your franchise with within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2014, 04:36 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: What team do you play your franchise with

I would love to be one of the fans that my team just absolutely is garbage and has never won a SB cuz then itd b easy! But I can't play with my 49ers...5 SBs and u literally do not have to make any moves. Maybe fire Harbaugh and thats it? but u can just make urself the HC haha....literally no skill involved there...now being a Raiders fan (just relocate them to San Antonio cuz its gonna happen), Vikings, Falcons...now that would be a challenge! I usually end up playing with the bad teams. I cant play with favorite teams on any games because of the emotional attachment to players. I am about to start one with Miami. Mediocre, havent won a SB in forever, and probably the worst fan base ever (FL in general).
Old 11-26-2014, 07:51 AM   #10
Just started!

I like picking a bottom of the barrel team
Old 11-26-2014, 10:24 AM   #11
Rookie

Reejer's Arena

OVR: 1

I pick my favorite team (the Packers), but I turn them into a completely bottom of the barrel team (in regards to the lack of high ticket players).

I scour the FA list and other teams scrubs, and grab the players who have low OVR's but have great skills. I have done this ever since M-06' when I would trade Favre for Casey Bramlet (Bengals third string QB), and for some reason I could throw more accurately with Casey.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 04:51 PM   #12
Pro

When playing CFM I like to have 2-4 going tbh, one with my team the pats. Average team, and a scrub team to rebuild. Or I'll have one with another near top or top team.
Old 11-26-2014, 05:02 PM   #13
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

I ALWAYS pick a lower rated team with a rookie QB...

That way, his stats are "my" stats as the seasons play out...

I went with MIN this year, but also considered JAX / OAK / CLE / TEN / HOU / etc...
Old 11-29-2014, 12:55 AM   #14
Banned

cpic1's Arena

OVR: 1

I've got the best of both worlds. My favorite team is bottom of the barrel. The Rammies. They have some good young pieces to work with but Bradford/Shaun Hill/Austin Davis are so bad it takes a few years. When they move back to LA I will never play as the Rams again and I'll be a "free agent" to choose my Madden team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2014, 08:14 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 32
What team do you play your franchise with

My main CFM is with the team I love, the Seahawks.

I want to do a Raiders CFM so I can move them to Los Angeles. There are some solid young players there. I've thought about making moves for Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon, just to give them a fresh start on a team in LA. It's enticing, but I would be giving up a lot. Love the idea, though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2014, 05:07 PM   #16
MVP

Teleo's Arena

12, I'm beginning a ccm with the Raiders. I'm a die hard Dolphins fan but I want the challenge of rebuilding the raiders. I live in San Antonio and if given the opportunity, I will look to move them here since talks and interest have already begun about a possible move to the Alamo City.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »