Home

Old 11-27-2014, 03:05 PM   #1
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
RGIII

Hello Community and Happy Thanksgiving to each of you! I have a question that I would like to submit to the community for feedback. It appears that RGIII has played his last down with the Redskins. Now, I know that he will be traded and not released by the Redskins in real life, but since I will not be controlling the Redskins in Madden, what team if he were released do you think would realistically pick him up? I look forward to each of your responses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2014, 03:31 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: RGIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Hello Community and Happy Thanksgiving to each of you! I have a question that I would like to submit to the community for feedback. It appears that RGIII has played his last down with the Redskins. Now, I know that he will be traded and not released by the Redskins in real life, but since I will not be controlling the Redskins in Madden, what team if he were released do you think would realistically pick him up? I look forward to each of your responses.
I could see him with Eagles as a backup, playing for Chip Kelly. I could also see the Jets take a shot at him.
Old 11-27-2014, 03:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Houston, I believe he's from Texas, and Dallas also has interest. Dallas wouldn't shock me at all, with all the Romo injury problems and looking for a future successor. And there's always a team that had interest you wouldn't expect, I'd say a dark horse would be Cincinnati, it would be a low cost high potential grab to either push or steal the job from Dalton, depends how he plays down the stretch obviously though.
Old 11-27-2014, 03:45 PM   #4
MVP

Teleo's Arena

SEC, thank you for your response. Those two teams definitely could be strong possibilities, I believe more so the Jets...they've in a desperate situation and have no consistency at the qb position. I personally would like to see him come to Texas and sign with the Texans. It has been a rough road for him in his young career and something about coming home can rejuvenate the soul. I have a current ccm that I am doing with the Dolphins but I want to start one with RGIII at the helm of the qb position.
Old 11-27-2014, 04:24 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 32

Hahaha, I think it is funny.. Just now, the Fox guys we're talking about RG III, and how he would be the perfect fit for the Philadelphia Eagles system. You know how that goes. If he is actually done in Washington, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up playing for Chip Kelly at some point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2014, 04:57 PM   #6
MVP

Teleo's Arena

With RGIII being such a high profile player, if he signed with Philadelphia, that would make for an interesting qb situation there. I'm not sure about the range of motion that he has in legs but I hope he is successful wherever he goes. I still can remember the toughness that he displayed in his rookie playoff game. It was like an 80's throwback warrior moment. love comeback stories and I'd like to place him on a team that would be able to launch this fictional story. Thanks for all the replies!
Old 11-27-2014, 09:58 PM   #7
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

It would be funny to see him with the Rams, who got 3 1's for the pick the Skins used on him.
Old 11-27-2014, 10:11 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Houston, Philly, and Oakland would be top 3 in my opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »