Home

Recurring player faces in Franchise: A possible solution

This is a discussion on Recurring player faces in Franchise: A possible solution within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2015, 05:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Recurring player faces in Franchise: A possible solution

I know that a lot of fuss has been made about the appearance of players in M15's random draft classes. I completely agree that they need work. The equipment needs work and when I draft a guy that is clearly white in his picture, he should not be a black guy on the field. These are issues that I really do expect to never be perfect but improve substantially being they won't be in their first year of random draft classes next year.

My bigger issues is that there are times when I have 4 or 5 guys on my team with the same face. Granted I don't know anything about programming, but it seems like a pretty fixable issue. Just add more pictures.

My Solution
Allow Madden Fans to submit their pictures to pictures to EA and add them into the game. Obviously this would be within reason. Those kids that are 12 or definitely do not look like they are old enough to be draft eligible should be screened out. Those who are 50 and are clearly to old to be in the NFL should be screened out. But personally, I am 23 years old and would be more than willing to let Madden use my face in their system. I am sure there would be a few legal steps that would need to be taken but I would be more than willing to sign a release allowing them to use my picture.

I think it would be pretty cost effective and if they put this on the website I am sure they would garner a lot of interest. Lastly, I think a lot of madden fans would find it cool to be able to draft their picture or
the picture of a friend they recognize.

Let me know what you guys think. Is this idea completely off base?

Just food for thought
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2015, 05:41 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Recurring player faces in Franchise: A possible solution

No. I don't want a bunch of pictures of nerds.
Old 01-08-2015, 01:37 AM   #3
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I could get down with that. Theres already a few OS guys in the game already. They could add some more and that would be fine with me.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:47 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFunkyBacon
I hear ya. But they would have to screen through the players anyway for bogus submissions and to determine what positions people would be entered for. If they seen guys that really didn't look like they could ever play in the NFL they could just not put them in and people would be none the wiser.

Besides, If you didn't know Peyton Manning was Peyton Manning and you saw a picture of him what would you think? Ummm... This guys an accountant.. Bet he wears pure white New Balance crosstrainers with jeans that make his *** look like an 80 year old woman's.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:53 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFunkyBacon
That's what you are getting anyways lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »