Home

A FIX for the restart issue. At least for me. Please try this.

This is a discussion on A FIX for the restart issue. At least for me. Please try this. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2015, 11:54 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
A FIX for the restart issue. At least for me. Please try this.

Who ever wrote that it is a PROFILE issue is correct. I can only tell you about my experience after many , many start overs. Madden only uses one Profile, if you change it, and re-save, it can screw up your game. I am a PS plus member so i don't really know if that matters, Madden automatically saves everything and sends it to the cloud ( or storage area in the PS4. ) Auto saves usually take up to 24 hrs to save. Human saves go to the cloud instantly.

Madden saves your original Profile in the ( Application saved data management file. ) If you make a new file it is saved in the System Storage management, Applications saved Data file.

This is how I fixed my issue and have had no issues since.

Go to the Settings file in your PS4.. Click on settings.
Look for and open ( click On ) APPLICATION SAVED DATA MANAGEMENT...
If you are a PLUS MEMBER, Click on SAVED DATA in ON-LINE STORAGE.
Then click on or open.. DOWNLOAD TO SYSTEM STORAGE....
Look for MADDEN FOLDER and open this.. Or click on
Then look for PROFILE-MADDEN..
High lite that and check the little box beside it..
Then click on DOWNLOAD button..
Your restart issues will be over..

At least they are for me.. Just as a back up, If it works for you, I suggest you re-save this file and save it to the cloud or a Flash drive.. AGAIN I don't know if you have to be a plus member to have this feature. I happen to be one, But according to the spokesman I talked with, Madden saves it to it's own system. I really hope this helps someone as this is a issue that has ruined the game for a lot of people, Hopefully EA will eventually fix it.. But until then, This method has saved the game for me. Try it. it can't hurt. if you need help and my instructions aren't clear enough, Please contact me and i will try to walk you through it. Good luck and hope it works for you. Feel free to move this post if necessary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2015, 12:16 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: A FIX for the restart issue. At least for me. Please try this.

Side note.. BTW, for those that had to restart and thought they lost there old files.. All you're files are there in the saved data area. Where your original profile was saved.. All you have to do is download back to your game.. Then you go to connected franchise in game, click on resume OFF LINE. it will load all of the files, chose the one you want and you are back.. Can't speak for Online.. Don't play OL.. But I assume it would work the same way. Please feel free to Correct me If i am wrong.. If this is old news, I apologize. Just trying to help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »