Home

Still having fun?

This is a discussion on Still having fun? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2015, 07:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Still having fun?

Believe it or not I'm still having fun with this game and wanted to see who else was. I've been playing since I got it in September and have been playing it consistently since. I like trying out new teams, playbooks, etc and have been having fun with some different rosters people have created.
Also, I play offline CFM and try out many scenarios with that. I'm on season 6 in mine which is the farthest I've gone. Usually at season 4 or 5 I stop cause I get tired of it and the league is unrecognizable. I decided to keep it going and I'm still having fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 01:21 PM   #2
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

Re: Still having fun?

I love the NFL but have a hard time staying engaged in madden after the real season ends. I have been playing NBA 2k15 and now the show instead. Madden also just gets stale and boring over time which I think contributes to the lack of sustained interest.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:10 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Normally I have a hard time playing this game after the real NFL season ends but I really think this is the best Madden they've made and I enjoy playing a 4-5 games a week. Problem is, i'm getting matched up against guys who've logged in like 400+ games and I just don't have the time to get that good.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:40 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I'm definitely still having fun. I didn't even get my PS4/Madden until the week after the Super Bowl. I'm now about to start the regular season in year 5 of a Jaguars CFM. Great game...in my opinion.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:44 PM   #5
Rookie

I tried to a couple times over the past month or so; but I just can't get into it. I just ended up popping in Madden 2002 and College Hoops 2K8 to pass the time. I just wish there was a NCAA 2016 for me to obsessively Google every two hours for some form of new news.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 07:41 PM   #6
Rookie

andyacecandy's Arena

OVR: 1

Took a break for a few months but just last week I created another career as an owner. I'm from Houston, so I took the Raiders and relocated them to Houston as the Oilers... did a fantasy draft and created some players. Having some extended fun with the game now
Old 04-03-2015, 12:15 AM   #7
Rookie

Don't get me wrong, there is still plenty that needs to be fixed with the game. I agree with everybody in the "Madden wishlist" forum about what is wrong. But there is enough to do and try that still makes it fun. One of my main things I enjoy doing is starting and restarting offline franchises and playing out different scenarios. For instance, if they kept this guy or signed this other guy or whatever just to see how the team would turn out.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:56 AM   #8
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

Well, as frustrating as H2H can be, with the thousands of glitches and glitchers, I just played my 90th game. Im 50-40 with half of those losses coming when I refused to finish games against players who were determined to cheat.

I've also joined 2 really fun CFMs. Both of my teams were perennial bottom feeders. One of them, the confidence was so shot there was little chance at recovery. The other has completely changed and has gone from 1-6 to 7-7, which is more wins than the team has had in the past 4 years combined.

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!

Last edited by Slaticus; 04-06-2015 at 10:00 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »