Home

Madden NFL 16: Five Teams to Consider for your Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16: Five Teams to Consider for your Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2015, 10:46 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Madden NFL 16: Five Teams to Consider for your Franchise

The news of Odell Beckham Jr. being voted the youngest ever to be on the cover of Madden is still fresh, and it’s also the first first sign that the game’s release is on the horizon.

Which means there’s only one thing to do: Figure out what team to dominate your Connected Franchise with next season.

For some, picking a team for a franchise mode is almost as important as anything you will ever do in your life. That’s why we’re getting this out of the way now, three months before the game comes out. With the NFL Draft and free agency finished (at least for the most part beyond some post-June 1 cuts that may shake things up), there’s a little more roster clarity.

Having a three-month head start might help you clear your head and figure out what team is a better option for you. On some level, it would make sense to make a case for each of the 32 teams, but hopefully narrowing it down to just five teams will help crystallize things a bit more.

Important note: Tampa Bay and Tennessee are obvious choices that will be omitted from this list. A lot of people will jump at the chance to play with Jameis Winston or Marcus Mariota. For this list, we’ll look beyond those two teams.

Here are five teams, in no particular order, which you should think about for your franchise mode in Madden 16.

Read More - Madden NFL 16: Five Teams to Consider for your Franchise
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2015, 10:51 AM   #2
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

OVR: 0
i still won't buy this game because CFM look same from 15 with two new feature is dynamic goal and brand new draft system
Old 05-20-2015, 10:54 AM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Madden NFL 16: Five Teams to Consider for your Franchise

We're still making Jacksonville to London jokes even though the Jaguars are contractually tied Jacksonville for the next two decades, I see.

I'll be giving the Bills, Vikings, and Titans (of course) some spins when I get the game.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:00 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Jags to London Jokes, those are old news. I am probably going to run with the Patriots, maybe the Dolphins and Bills. My plan with Buffalo is to give Canada a football team move them to Toronto. Also I am getting sick as I type this but I am considering giving the Jets a try. They have a top 5 defense. One of the best d-lines in the leagues. The best CB in the league, Revis. Yes I said that Revis best CB in the league. Also have a decent running game and if they can find a decent QB they are playoff team. Also Marshall and Decker are pretty good options at WR.

Last edited by redsox4evur; 05-20-2015 at 01:05 PM.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:09 AM   #5
Rookie

The Craigler's Arena

Why on earth does Andrew Luck have dirt on his arm when he would be playing on turf indoors in the photo??? Nice job EA!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2015, 11:21 AM   #6
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

The Niners would be my pick, trying to combat against the rest of NFC West with that defense.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:32 AM   #7
Rookie

BSchwartz07's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Craigler
Why on earth does Andrew Luck have dirt on his arm when he would be playing on turf indoors in the photo??? Nice job EA!!!
I'm more concerned that he's built like a WWE fighter....
Old 05-20-2015, 11:39 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1
I LIKE THE JAGS TO LONDON JOKES LOL CALM DOWN AND ILL RUN WITH THE JAGS AND HOW DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW CFM LOOKS? ITS MAY 20TH AND CLOWNS ALREADY DONT WANT TO BUY THE GAME CAUSE CFM LOOKS THE SAME HAHAHAAHA WISH I HAD A CRYSTAL BALL TO SEE INTO THE FUTURE AS WELL LOL WELL UNTIL AMAZON SELLS IT I GUESS ILL HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE IT LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD GOOD JOB THOUGH @ILOVEPARKMIN LOL #THEYHATEUSCAUSETHEYAINTUS LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »