Home

Madden 16: Is Connected Franchise Sacrificing Realism? (Roundtable)

This is a discussion on Madden 16: Is Connected Franchise Sacrificing Realism? (Roundtable) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2016, 05:29 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 0
When it comes to how I feel about madden, it's 90% the little things that add up that bug me more then a couple of the big things. I understand trying to appeal to as many people as possible, I understand making video games/writing the code/ all that sh*t is not the easiest job in the world. I understand when making a sports game you probably are never gonna get the physics/real life decisions by cpu every time ect. However I do not understand how so many little things are taken out of the game and then 5 years later introduced as a "new feature" or the laziness to just not add it in. The little stuff is the difference between an average and great video game for me regardless of genre. I dont expect it to be perfect, but I wanna see that they at least take pride in their product/craft and for it to be evident in the game itself, not "well im proud we updated a roster, added a feature we had 15 years ago, and made millions from it because we bought the NFL and made it so anyone who wants to play a pro football game has to either play a very outdated one (granted rosters are available) or one with updated rosters that just feels incomplete. ok repetitive rant over. Have fun everyone!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »