Home

Peter Moore Confirms on YouTube Stream That EA Still Exclusive With NFL

This is a discussion on Peter Moore Confirms on YouTube Stream That EA Still Exclusive With NFL within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2015, 02:51 PM   #89
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Peter Moore Confirms on YouTube Stream That EA Still Exclusive With NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I wasn't aware they had any history of making video games. Not sure what the advantage of some sports stat site would be to making a video game. You think it would be better because for some reason? Just trying to understand the logic on this.
My only thoughts are that the sim stats would be perfect. But that's all I got.
Old 06-17-2015, 03:03 PM   #90
Rookie

J.R.'s Arena

OVR: 4

Ugh it's like the NFL doesn't care. They remind of the WWE. "just put something decent on the shelves!"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2015, 03:26 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 18

Idk maybe bring a different approach to a football game. From a tech standpoint Madden is a great product. But from a pure football look, it comes up short year after year. Not to say its a bad game, it just leaves you wanting just a little more. We get Penalties in M16, nice, but when I heard it explained, I sighed. They calculate what players commit penalties, and gave them a penalty rating. I thought that's what Awareness was, but ok, fine, solid implementation. Here's where PFF comes in. Why not see why these players are committing these penalties. Which in turn, can shed light on a players rating. OL often commit holding, because of bad footwork, or not having the strength to hold their blocks. That's what PFF offers for a sim gameplay experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2015, 05:15 AM   #92
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverbro89
Idk maybe bring a different approach to a football game. From a tech standpoint Madden is a great product. But from a pure football look, it comes up short year after year. Not to say its a bad game, it just leaves you wanting just a little more. We get Penalties in M16, nice, but when I heard it explained, I sighed. They calculate what players commit penalties, and gave them a penalty rating. I thought that's what Awareness was, but ok, fine, solid implementation. Here's where PFF comes in. Why not see why these players are committing these penalties. Which in turn, can shed light on a players rating. OL often commit holding, because of bad footwork, or not having the strength to hold their blocks. That's what PFF offers for a sim gameplay experience.
PFF doesn't tell you why players are committing penalties. Scouting reports would tell you that. PFF is a site run by state geeks that breaks down film and come up with arbitrary rankings based on their standards. In the grand scheme of things it's nothing more than bragging rights for fans.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »