Home

Customized draft classes

This is a discussion on Customized draft classes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 07:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Customized draft classes

Sorry been reading through posts and still haven't seen the answer are we able to customize our draft classes this year. I know I should search harder but not much time have nursing nclex in 2 days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2015, 07:54 PM   #2
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Customized draft classes

Customization? In Madden?

The answer is a resounding no.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Reel
Customization? In Madden?

The answer is a resounding no.
You no what then this will be the first year since 1996 that I do not buy madden. I have honestly had it with this company. I'm still waiting on the premium features for bf hard line that allot of us paid extra for and don't get me started on nhl 15 and bf4. It seems this company does not care about what fans want. The sooner the exclusive license ends the better though it probally won't happen. By the way thanks for the reply I really appreciate it.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:12 PM   #4
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamonn16
You no what then this will be the first year since 1996 that I do not buy madden. I have honestly had it with this company. I'm still waiting on the premium features for bf hard line that allot of us paid extra for and don't get me started on nhl 15 and bf4. It seems this company does not care about what fans want. The sooner the exclusive license ends the better though it probally won't happen. By the way thanks for the reply I really appreciate it.

I havent bought Madden since Madden 12. Well...I bought Madden 25 (PS3) used for $10....but I ended up regretting that since so many things were broken....but it did have import a draft class, at least....even though that was pretty broken as well.

But yeah....lack of customization is a big reason why I have no interest in the game. Im not going to get into it though because I know certain people will start making the same excuses as always (short development cycles, supposed legal issues, etc...)
Old 07-07-2015, 08:14 PM   #5
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Reel
I havent bought Madden since Madden 12. Well...I bought Madden 25 (PS3) used for $10....but I ended up regretting that since so many things were broken....but it did have import a draft class, at least....even though that was pretty broken as well.

But yeah....lack of customization is a big reason why I have no interest in the game. Im not going to get into it though because I know certain people will start making the same excuses as always (short development cycles, supposed legal issues, etc...)

Don't forget about limited disc space!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-07-2015, 08:17 PM   #6
MVP

Toupal's Arena

If this we put into Madden, I would personally go through OS and delete every negative thing I have put on here about EA. But it has been 4 years of me posting this now.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:28 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
If this we put into Madden, I would personally go through OS and delete every negative thing I have put on here about EA. But it has been 4 years of me posting this now.
The thing that boggles my mind is these features were in the game before on older systems. Why is it that we can't get them on these supposedly new more powerful systems. I hate making this comparison but nfl 2k5 was so deep for franchise it was amazing. It's a ea thing across the board with all there games. Take the battlefield series for instance. The out of region player thing is a huge problem. Other companies have put servers in more regions. Ea won't but sells the games there forcing them to play out of region. Ea knows there going to make money. Who cares bout the players. Adding to the fact is that there just isn't that many games out there and ea knows it and we are forced to buy there games. I really do miss the old days were you had like three or four football games to chose from. Sorry if I sound like a grumpy old man.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:35 PM   #8
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamonn16
The thing that boggles my mind is these features were in the game before on older systems. Why is it that we can't get them on these supposedly new more powerful systems. I hate making this comparison but nfl 2k5 was so deep for franchise it was amazing. It's a ea thing across the board with all there games. Take the battlefield series for instance. The out of region player thing is a huge problem. Other companies have put servers in more regions. Ea won't but sells the games there forcing them to play out of region. Ea knows there going to make money. Who cares bout the players. Adding to the fact is that there just isn't that many games out there and ea knows it and we are forced to buy there games. I really do miss the old days were you had like three or four football games to chose from. Sorry if I sound like a grumpy old man.
You are preaching to the choir. You are going to get people on here saying that they don't have this feature out of EA's fear of getting sued (those people are silly). However, NBA2k has it, and it is the feature that makes me play that over NBA Live.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »