Home

Customized draft classes

This is a discussion on Customized draft classes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 08:44 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Customized draft classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
You are preaching to the choir. You are going to get people on here saying that they don't have this feature out of EA's fear of getting sued (those people are silly). However, NBA2k has it, and it is the feature that makes me play that over NBA Live.
Sued for what exactly? It is impossible to make any created player look like there real counterpart with the tools ea gives us. Second ea and nobody else makes any profit of any roster some one creates and shares. There fore no grounds for sueing. I'm sure ea lawyers are smart enough to know that. I think it would take to much work or the fact that they may lose money and actually have to improve the game year in and out. It's all bout money and the fact that we have no choice.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:55 PM   #10
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamonn16
Sued for what exactly? It is impossible to make any created player look like there real counterpart with the tools ea gives us. Second ea and nobody else makes any profit of any roster some one creates and shares. There fore no grounds for sueing. I'm sure ea lawyers are smart enough to know that. I think it would take to much work or the fact that they may lose money and actually have to improve the game year in and out. It's all bout money and the fact that we have no choice.
There is no grounds at all for suing. But that is an excuse that you will hear from the naysayers. It is annoying, and a little infuriating to me that this feature isn't allowed.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:14 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

Yep I'm still on Madden 12 as well. I have a master franchise file saved and every year I go through and create the draft classes in NCAA 12 and import them into the file. They fill the rosters with enough fake UDFA's that I can edit all of these down as well and keep up with 75 man rosters at the start of every preseason. With this I can start a new franchise that branches off of the master file every year when I start getting interested in football again. Saves me a lot of money but I'd be the first to buy the new game if they would include a way to edit players or draft classes on the new gen systems. Their loss, not mine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2015, 09:21 PM   #12

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Closing this as nothing good has or will come from this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
If this we put into Madden, I would personally go through OS and delete every negative thing I have put on here about EA. But it has been 4 years of me posting this now.
In all honesty, your trolling is getting pretty annoying and you may want to go back and delete some recent posts anyway.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »