Home

Shopmaster Live Madden 16 E3 impressions

This is a discussion on Shopmaster Live Madden 16 E3 impressions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2015, 08:56 PM   #17
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Shopmaster Live Madden 16 E3 impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Unfortunately this late in the cycle, if it's not already in they probably won't be able to address this now. I haven't asked yet, I'm going to ask Kolbe or John, but hopefully they did add it this year.
Ok thanks bro. But its nothing to do Because they for forget to add the draft info in M10 and just patched it in. Im Hoping they see how this effects Playing multi seasons in CFM Because we wont even knw who's who and were players have played in there careers. Knowing who won a Superbowl in there careers and Knowing when it was won is Football bro. I dnt knw how they would ever forget something this important.
Old 06-26-2015, 09:08 PM   #18
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Ok thanks bro. But its nothing to do Because they for forget to add the draft info in M10 and just patched it in. Im Hoping they see how this effects Playing multi seasons in CFM Because we wont even knw who's who and were players have played in there careers. Knowing who won a Superbowl in there careers and Knowing when it was won is Football bro. I dnt knw how they would ever forget something this important.
What would be cool is if the commentary would actually talk about it when the player was on the field. Like for example, first year of CFM, Nantz says, now onto the field the reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers and then the next year if GB won the Super Bowl and he won MVP, it would say here comes the 2 time MVP and QB of the defending champion Green Bay Packers, Super Bowl 50 MVP Aaron Rodgers.
Old 06-26-2015, 11:12 PM   #19
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
What would be cool is if the commentary would actually talk about it when the player was on the field. Like for example, first year of CFM, Nantz says, now onto the field the reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers and then the next year if GB won the Super Bowl and he won MVP, it would say here comes the 2 time MVP and QB of the defending champion Green Bay Packers, Super Bowl 50 MVP Aaron Rodgers.
Would'nt hat take a crap load of pre-recordings for every scenario?
I'm all for it but don't know how feasible it is..

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-27-2015, 10:06 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Would'nt hat take a crap load of pre-recordings for every scenario?
I'm all for it but don't know how feasible it is..
I would have generic announcers and just digitize the voices. I think they can make digital voices sound pretty real now. Things could be more dynamic that way. If they can't, then I guess just stick with what they are doing.
Old 06-27-2015, 10:09 AM   #21
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
I would have generic announcers and just digitize the voices. I think they can make digital voices sound pretty real now. Things could be more dynamic that way. If they can't, then I guess just stick with what they are doing.
Generic announcers? Do you mean like voice actors similar to what 2k had?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2015, 10:26 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Generic announcers? Do you mean like voice actors similar to what 2k had?
I mean computerized voices. I'm not exactly sure where the technology is at. I'm guessing a bit that it can sound life like. Then you don't have to record anything. Just create the sentence dynamically and let the voice synthesizer play it out.
Old 06-27-2015, 12:19 PM   #23
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Now we talking JP and yeah that is a must have to go in with the players info. It would go along way if they included incomeing players as well. Like if say like GB were to make it to the Superbowl but Aaron Rodgers got hurt in the NFC Championship but the backup QB was the teams 3 round pick that year and was a rookie. To him them say and now at QB the packers 3 round pick out of USC put in at this big stage and a big moment in his young career. Wow the pressure is on is shoulders. Saying how good he was in College or if he won any awards or and speak and show all players College stats when they get on the field as a rookie.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »