Home

Madden 16 Rebuilding CFM

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Rebuilding CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2015, 11:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 16 Rebuilding CFM

With madden quickly approaching and some having it already, I have to figure out what team or teams to use for my offline CFM. I was wondering what you guys thought for teams, I want a rebuilding process but also want to relocate so I'm thinking about moving the Rams to LA. They have a solid defense and a below average offense to be nice, Gurley will help but offense definitely needs help overall. What teams are you guys gonna use and what are some plans you have?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2015, 11:44 AM   #2
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Re: Madden 16 Rebuilding CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheU1994
With madden quickly approaching and some having it already, I have to figure out what team or teams to use for my offline CFM. I was wondering what you guys thought for teams, I want a rebuilding process but also want to relocate so I'm thinking about moving the Rams to LA. They have a solid defense and a below average offense to be nice, Gurley will help but offense definitely needs help overall. What teams are you guys gonna use and what are some plans you have?
I plan to use Cleveland this year because I'm probably in the minority but love the new uniforms and they need a rebuild. For a team to relocate I would probably use St. Louis as well but I would move them to Portland just for fun.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:59 AM   #3
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

I thought this thread was going to be about rebuilding Madden's franchise mode

I second the idea of moving the Rams. Thats actually one of my CFM plans for M16. I'd move them to LA, keep the Rams name and build a new outdoor stadium.

My first CFM is going to be with the Bills. Keep them in Buffalo and build a new indoor stadium.

Another idea is to go with the Jags and build a new outdoor stadium for them in Jacksonville.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:34 PM   #4
Rookie

I was thinking rams too but it's an easy choice. The bucs could be nice. Good lb corp, exciting young qb/receiver combo. A healthy Doug Martin will help as well, he's still young and could be improved without much difficulty. My only problem are the dbs. They are not very good iirc.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2015, 07:25 PM   #5
Rookie

Being a Rams fan, that's the team I'll 'rebuild'. I will not move them either. (Well, not the first time playing)
I think the Raiders would be fun to rebuild to, they have some really nice pieces in place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2015, 07:33 PM   #6
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I plan to use Cleveland this year because I'm probably in the minority but love the new uniforms and they need a rebuild. For a team to relocate I would probably use St. Louis as well but I would move them to Portland just for fun.
Funny you should say that because I was watching highlights of their game and found myself thinking, "Wow... the Browns uni's actually look pretty cool." so I guess slot me in for the minority as well.
Old 08-19-2015, 07:43 PM   #7
Rookie

tejada1076's Arena

I just got the game. Started with my Texans. Traded savage and a 4th rounder for mettenberger. Still in preseason right now getting my feet wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2015, 07:49 PM   #8
Rookie

prime21time37's Arena

OVR: 5

Hoping to rejuvenate RGIII to rookie form...I think the skins have some weapons, just need some play from the qb spot. If not, then I guess it will be a qb rotation just like real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »