Home

Even worth playing CFM right now with all the glitches

This is a discussion on Even worth playing CFM right now with all the glitches within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 05:28 PM   #1
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5
Even worth playing CFM right now with all the glitches

been hearing alot of bad stuff about cfm this year so I am wondering if it is even worth starting up my franchise even though a few of my main team players are not even on the roster yet, hayne and purcell ughh.
Hope they patch and update the roster very soon, when you pay 60 for a unfinished game kinda upsetting to say the least.
p.s my full back and most my line still dont block for crap and just run upfield .

Last edited by juggalotusx; 08-25-2015 at 05:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 05:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Even worth playing CFM right now with all the glitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
been hearing alot of bad stuff about cfm this year so I am wondering if it is even worth starting up my franchise even though a few of my main team players are not even on the roster yet, hayne and purcell ughh.
Hope they patch and update the roster very soon, when you pay 60 for a unfinished game kinda upsetting to say the least.
p.s my full back and most my line still dont block for crap and just run upfield .
Dont expect rosters to be updated until NFL rosters are finalized.

Old 08-25-2015, 05:39 PM   #3
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
Every year its the same, just wait for the patch that fixes the issues and wait for week 1 roster update. For now have fun with the game and sliders and stuff then get ready for a hopefully fun CFM once real NFL starts.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:42 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

I would hold off until at least Rookie generation and rating degradation are fixed, since both of those things could hurt a CCM long term.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:43 PM   #5
Rookie

warhorseballa06's Arena

OVR: 4

Imo no one should start until opening day rosters. But that's just me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2015, 05:50 PM   #6
Banned

Its never worth buying Madden on release day.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:53 PM   #7
All Star

OVR: 0

This is why I am not sure what to do right now. The last madden I liked was 07 during ps2, xbox, gamecube days but last year was close if not for the sack issue. This year with the sack issue being fixed and with having flags now and some of the other improvements to the game I may like the game and I can want a little while to start a CFM because it takes me like a month to get my sliders mostly set in sports games. But I don't want to have to want like 6 weeks and then maybe still not have ever thing fixed or maybe some new problems caused by the patch. Some times patches don't really fix things or cause new issues. The fact that this game just came out today and we already have this many issues with CFM is not good at all makes me think there are other things that we don't know yet wrong with CFM. Also I have looked but I have still not heard if the owner money issue of last year is fixed or not because that made owner mode broken last year.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:55 PM   #8
Banned

I always just imagine that release day is in November
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »