Home

ZOOM cam needs to be adjusted in Madden 16!

This is a discussion on ZOOM cam needs to be adjusted in Madden 16! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2015, 05:11 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
ZOOM cam needs to be adjusted in Madden 16! EA please fix this!

I only play on the Zoom cam. I love the feeling it gives you of being on the field as opposed to watching the game from a blimp. It really brings you closer to the action & the graphics stand out even more. EA perfected the Zoom cam last year in Madden 15. It's finally at the perfect hight & it zooms out just right on passing plays. However, this year in 16 there's one MAJOR problem that's hindering it.

Presnap when in a 5 wide empty formation, when you pull the camera back to view the DB/WR matchups, your outside edge receivers are cut off out of view on the edges of your screen. This is a HUGE problem because when it happens I can't see who my edge receivers are or who they're matched up against. It even happens sometimes in a 4 wide set depending on how far out the edge receivers line up. I know this is not a problem with my TV & I don't recall this happening last year.

EA PLEASE PATCH THIS! All they have to do is pull the camera back about an inch or so further when pulling the camera back presnap & it'll be perfect. It'll be a real shame if this doesn't get fixed because I'm really enjoying the game this year (minus a few issues here & there). I refuse to play on any other camera view because I personally hate all of the other ones. Please find a way to fix this so I can enjoy the game to the fullest.

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 08-27-2015 at 06:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 05:34 PM   #2
Rookie

rabnothimself's Arena

Re: ZOOM cam needs to be adjusted in Madden 16!

I noticed this too. I remember in previous versions of madden, if you zoomed out and your outside receivers where cut off, you could rotate the screen simply by pushing left or right on the analog stick. That would allow you to look down the rest of your line to see match ups. I wonder why that's not in the game anymore.
Old 08-27-2015, 06:08 PM   #3
MVP

Re: ZOOM cam needs to be adjusted in Madden 16! EA please fix this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabnothimself
I noticed this too. I remember in previous versions of madden, if you zoomed out and your outside receivers where cut off, you could rotate the screen simply by pushing left or right on the analog stick. That would allow you to look down the rest of your line to see match ups. I wonder why that's not in the game anymore.
I think they took out the rotate option to prevent people from spamming it in head to head matches. I really hope they fix this issue because it's definitely a problem especially with the new DB/WR interactions being added. It defeats the purpose when I can't view the matchups with the edge receivers. You would think it would be an easy fix. Like I said all they have to do is pull the camera back an inch or 2 more when pulling it back presnap. Thanks for commenting.

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 08-27-2015 at 06:42 PM.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:28 PM   #4
kac
Pro

OVR: 4

I like zoom for running the ball hate it for everything else

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2015, 11:23 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kac
I like zoom for running the ball hate it for everything else

To each's own. I love it for everything else because it's more challenging to me which I love. Passing from a blimp cam is way too easy for me because you can easily see the entire field. I don't want things to be easy because that's not fun to me. Like i said when I'm playing i want to feel like I'm on the field. Everyone has their preference which is the reason there are options. What we really need is a Custom camera option which is long overdue.

But this thread is not meant to debate which camera angle is best, I just want them to fix the issue I posted with the Zoom cam.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 11:32 PM   #6
kac
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
To each's own. I love it for everything else because it's more challenging to me which I love. Passing from a blimp cam is way too easy for me because you can easily see the entire field. I don't want things to be easy because that's not fun to me. Like i said when I'm playing i want to feel like I'm on the field. Everyone has their preference which is the reason there are options. What we really need is a Custom camera option which is long overdue.

But this thread is not meant to debate which camera angle is best, I just want them to fix the issue I posted with the Zoom cam.
That's why I don't like it if I can't see the field I can't make a play I'm not knocking you for liking it .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »