Home

Herman Moore a Madden GOD!!

This is a discussion on Herman Moore a Madden GOD!! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2015, 03:51 PM   #9
Rookie

southriver's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Herman Moore a Madden GOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
Agreed! played MUT properly for the first time ever, got my team to 80 OVR without using any real money and now I'm bored and can't be bothered trying to go for any Elite players.

Anyone seen the super man cover Calvin Johnson video? :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jHhQHeRs9g
😂😂😂😂. So funny. Herman Moore was also a Lion. Hmmm its a Detroit Madden conspiracy.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:47 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsmobile19
Yea I got toasted by him too on several occasions. Last time I checked Herman Moore was a very good possession WR for the Lions back in the 90s. I have no clue where all of this speed came from haha
Herman Moore was a stud for the Detroit Lions in the 1990's. MUCH more than a possession receiver. He twice led the league in receptions, including setting a then NFL record of 123 receptions in 1995. His career yards per reception is 13.7. Only ONCE in his career did he have a yards per reception average under 12.0. He wasn't the fastest receiver, but he was tall (6-4) and had great hands. He was a big deep threat. Had he had a decent quarterback in Detroit, he would have been even better.
Old 09-08-2015, 07:04 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime
Out of curiosity as I stick to SIM style H2H user CFM's why do people subject themselves to MUT/DC/Ranked QM ??

I never read anything good or flattering about any of these modes, there always seems to be some type of exploitative game-play taking place.

In short because it's fun. I'm not into MUT or Ranked at all but DC is fun. It isn't football, but I enjoy playing it and that's why I do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2015, 11:37 PM   #12
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktd1976
Herman Moore was a stud for the Detroit Lions in the 1990's. MUCH more than a possession receiver. He twice led the league in receptions, including setting a then NFL record of 123 receptions in 1995. His career yards per reception is 13.7. Only ONCE in his career did he have a yards per reception average under 12.0. He wasn't the fastest receiver, but he was tall (6-4) and had great hands. He was a big deep threat. Had he had a decent quarterback in Detroit, he would have been even better.
13 yards a catch is a deep threat? What?
Old 09-09-2015, 12:00 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Corners dont even matter in draft champions. I keep the default most of the time. Just presd play the ball everytime ,you might give up 1 deep ball a game. The way to stop Herman Moore is to get a elite saftey and swat the ball

Sent from a stoner in New Orleans
Old 09-09-2015, 12:59 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsmobile19
Yea I got toasted by him too on several occasions. Last time I checked Herman Moore was a very good possession WR for the Lions back in the 90s. I have no clue where all of this speed came from haha
because those players aren't truly rated based on their actual speed.

Moore was a big tall rangy possession WR as you mentioned but in Madden speed is jacked up in order to increase most players overall rating

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 09-09-2015, 01:12 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime
Out of curiosity as I stick to SIM style H2H user CFM's why do people subject themselves to MUT/DC/Ranked QM ??

I never read anything good or flattering about any of these modes, there always seems to be some type of exploitative game-play taking place.
You have to view them as their own unique thing. I'm a sim player as well, but I treat MUT/DC like a version of NFL Blitz. It's meant to be crazy and cheesy and dumb fun. It's a breath of fresh air.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »