Home

Are Custom Playbooks Still Not Working?

This is a discussion on Are Custom Playbooks Still Not Working? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2015, 01:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Are Custom Playbooks Still Not Working?

The patch just came out, but one thing that was missing on their "fixed" sheet was any mention of the custom playbook issues. For anyone who has played the game post-patch - is there still a problem where formations don't show up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 02:03 PM   #2
Pro

Trick13's Arena

Re: Are Custom Playbooks Still Not Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomguy123
The patch just came out, but one thing that was missing on their "fixed" sheet was any mention of the custom playbook issues. For anyone who has played the game post-patch - is there still a problem where formations don't show up?
They are not missing really, they just got moved into the "hail Mary" group of formations, it has to do with issues in creating playbooks...
Old 09-10-2015, 02:27 PM   #3
Rookie

No, this is different. It's where you scroll through the formations and a good chunk of them are missing. Sometimes it's not even in shotgun, sometimes it's in singleback, I, etc.
Old 09-10-2015, 02:30 PM   #4
Rookie

Oldsmobile19's Arena

Typically my playbook loads and I do not have any issues with missing formations. Last year I had shotgun plays under hail mary but it seems to be fixed this year. I think maybe once or twice it did not load and I have played a ton of games so far. At the screen where you select playbooks and jerseys before the start of the game, I usually cycle away and back to my playbook (which I have been doing for the last 3 Madden to make sure it loads) and I am usually good to go. You shouldnt have to do all of this, but I found that it works.

https://www.youtube.com/user/oldsmobile19
Old 09-10-2015, 02:41 PM   #5
Rookie

The only thing not working for me is trying to load my defensive custom playbook in unranked games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 06:22 PM   #6
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsmobile19
Typically my playbook loads and I do not have any issues with missing formations. Last year I had shotgun plays under hail mary but it seems to be fixed this year. I think maybe once or twice it did not load and I have played a ton of games so far. At the screen where you select playbooks and jerseys before the start of the game, I usually cycle away and back to my playbook (which I have been doing for the last 3 Madden to make sure it loads) and I am usually good to go. You shouldnt have to do all of this, but I found that it works.
bro i found the problem it happened to me last year and this year. The problem is when you take all the plays out of the shotgun spread formation. When you take all the plays out the spread all the plays are gone but the hail mary cant be deleted for some reason it ****s up the playbook. To fix it just add the shotgun spread back to your playbook and add about 2-3 plays to get it back working
Old 09-10-2015, 06:48 PM   #7
Rookie

I made a playbook down to 2 formations I can't delete, but am lucky cause i use those 2 formations. When i add plays, they all stay in the right spot such as single back and even shotgun…they don't end up in hail mary….not sure how i managed to do that…

It's on xbox one under Laydog1919 empty template

The two formations are single back jumbo pair and shotgun spread.

It is how you delete plays and formations because there are 2 game planning situations we can't change (playaction and conserve time)

You need to find formations that you like that have those game planning titles to them because those formations will stay in your book…i think as long as you don't delete them, the shotgun plays stay in shotgun….but who knows, i could be just going crazy! ha ha

I used this link from last year and asked the two guys for their thoughts DNMIII and Archictekto.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-download.html
Old 09-10-2015, 06:52 PM   #8
Rookie

For example, i used the Cards playbook just as a whim and it got me the near empty book i talked about above.

But also, i tried again with the West Coast book…I found out,not sure if there is anything to it, but at some point, the Game Planning for conserve time and playaction moves around.

I started deleting Pistols Slot then Iform twins, then Strong Twins…but then those Game Planning titles we can't remove or fix, move to other formations…then it moved to single back twin te, and then shotgun trey open offset.

So i'm lost! ha ha

If we could just game plan the conserve time and playaction, then it'd be fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »