Home

Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2015, 08:13 PM   #57
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now

I thought they fixed FA going missing, I'm still seeing guys get cut and vanish.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:18 PM   #58
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp
Forgive me if I'm missing something, I'm new to Madden, but they've correctly got Kirk Cousins as the the #1 in Washington, and yet he's the lowest rated QB on the roster... how does that make sense?

Anyone who's been watching knows he runs Gruden's offense FAR better than RG3, so why the lower rating?
You're putting too much into the overall. Even before the roster update Cousins was my starter as he played a lot better for me even though rated lower in overall.

I'm someone who wished visible ratings would go away but that's wishfull thinking.
I play who performs best regardless of overall.
Hopefully one day Madden CPU coaches will base playing time by on field performance on not a "Number"

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 09-11-2015, 08:23 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Shoot....wish I'd seen this before I came downstairs to have a bite to eat. I would set up my CFM lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2015, 08:34 PM   #60
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
You're putting too much into the overall. Even before the roster update Cousins was my starter as he played a lot better for me even though rated lower in overall.

I'm someone who wished visible ratings would go away but that's wishfull thinking.
Hopefully one day Madden CPU coaches will base playing time by on field performance on not a "Number"
Same here!
Cousins does seem to throw better from the pocket and it's all about the challenge of getting him rated higher during my 32 team CFM!
If I play well, it won't be a problem getting his ratings increased.

I give it up to Rex and EA this year! They've done more for Madden than any other group has in a LONG TIME!
You guys/kids who complain about a player not having the right shirt or socks is so ridiculous imo.
The gameplay is what matters! Can I win w/ football strategy or is it like the old Madden days where anyone who knew how to sprint and press a button win.

Now a bunch of guys start complaining b/c there wasn't a bunch of speed hikes! Oh well, did you guys know the fastest players in the league are also the youngest!?
Overall I am well pleased w/ this year's Madden and the direction Rex and crew are going (sim)
Also this is the 1st year that I haven't had the need to change a bunch of sliders around. I have an equal based set on AP(in the sliders section) and it is playing so good.
I'm so pumped to start my CFM w/ the updated rosters!
Thanks EA Tiburon!
Old 09-11-2015, 08:36 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 3

So started a Cowboys CFM got to week 1 and went to re-sign players and they have Dez in the list, even though the roster outside of cfm clearly shows a 5 year contract with 5 years left?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 08:36 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsmobile19
Nope just sorted CBs by age in the main roster file and they are all still in the mid 80s

So what none of those guys can keep up with young burners IRL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2015, 08:47 PM   #63
mfp
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer

Okay, great, thanks for the input. I'm new enough to the game that it's hard for me to look beyond what's right in front of me.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:48 PM   #64
mfp
Rookie

Question about the rosters and CFM: what is the difference in the rosters you work with between starting at the regular season vs preseason?

If I start in the preseason, are we using the rosters prior to the most recent update?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »