Home

TUTORIAL: How to Disable Drive Goals For Solo CFM

This is a discussion on TUTORIAL: How to Disable Drive Goals For Solo CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2016, 09:47 PM   #321
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: TUTORIAL: How to Disable Drive Goals For Solo CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Dynamic Drive Goals are still present in Madden NFL 17.

They've changed significantly with respect to both the tasks you must complete. They are more centered around: winning the game (ex. "possess the ball at least 30 seconds" when the clock is running out), milestone goals (ex. "score your 50th receiving TD"), and rebounding from poor play (ex. "don't throw a pick this drive" after you've thrown a INT on your previous drive).

The XP and Confidence rewards from goals has been balanced as well, so you shouldn't run into the M16 issue of seeing everyone with 90+ Confidence by Week 4.

The UI for Drive Goals can now be more easily completely disabled in the front-end. Drive Goal information also displays in the out-of-town score ticker; this may also be disabled.
How do you disable these?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2016, 09:51 PM   #322
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
How do you disable these?

Disable the UI readouts (such as the pre-play goal UI / XP callouts / goal success-fail prompts in the ticker)? There now exist more easily-accessible options in the frontend to do this.

Disable drive goals completely? That's not possible. They will operate regardless whether you have the UI enabled. They should operate better now, however.

Bear in mind that I'm strictly speaking with respect to Madden 17 and I was responding specifically to a question about drive goals in the upcoming game. I never bothered with the workaround in this thread for Madden 16 and as such I'm wrong person to ask about that.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:53 PM   #323
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Disable the UI readouts (such as the pre-play goal UI / XP callouts / goal success-fail prompts in the ticker)? There now exist more easily-accessible options in the frontend to do this.

Disable drive goals completely? That's not possible. They will operate regardless whether you have the UI enabled. They should operate better now, however.

Bear in mind that I'm strictly speaking with respect to Madden 17 and I was responding specifically to a question about drive goals in the upcoming game. I never bothered with the workaround in this thread for Madden 16 and as such I'm wrong person to ask about that.
Sorry, I thought you were referring to 16. Thanks anyway for the prompt response!

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 08-11-2016, 12:08 PM   #324
MVP

OVR: 3

From what im reading, patches tried to address this issue during the season---I was just wondering how successful people found those attempts at being
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 03-26-2017, 05:24 AM   #325
Rookie

OVR: 0

I know I'm a little late for this but on os3 I keep seeing very high confindense changes which is making blow out opponents. Why isn't working? I am doing everything right. I do have a slider set does that influence anything or should I keep it at default?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »