Home

TUTORIAL: How to Disable Drive Goals For Solo CFM

This is a discussion on TUTORIAL: How to Disable Drive Goals For Solo CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2015, 08:28 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question Re: TUTORIAL: How to Disable Drive goals using 1 solo CFM

sorry if this has been asked before but will disabling the drive goals affect xp gains and player development? Could anyone plz shed light on this?
Old 09-12-2015, 08:32 PM   #34
Rookie

Re: TUTORIAL: How to Disable Drive goals using 1 solo CFM

I'm posting this on this new thread for anyone that would like it.

The only issue I saw was having the computer cut all the wrong players as a start the 53 man roster regular season.

Sooo, I sat up a long time last night with my computer in lap reading every teams depth chart and cutting the appropriate practice squad players. Every team in the league has 53 healthy players +however many they have on IR.

It is my way of giving back to anyone that has helped!!

-Roster download-

TRIBUTE53THREAD

DeIltronZero

Ps4

Again, thank your booker and everyone involved!!!
Old 09-12-2015, 09:15 PM   #35
Rookie

Finn's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx2khazard
sorry if this has been asked before but will disabling the drive goals affect xp gains and player development? Could anyone plz shed light on this?
Nope those aspects are still kept intact.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2015, 11:11 PM   #36
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

I've been following this for a couple days and I'm not going to lie I was skeptical. I tried it last night and it really is night and day. I was destroying the CPU on all Madden with oakland which ive never done. tried this out and got anhilated using the colts. Turned down to all pro and still got pounded by Buffalo with the colts.

Honestly great find and thanks: )
Old 09-13-2015, 12:09 AM   #37
Rookie

Does it matter if you play as GM or do you have to play as coach?
Old 09-13-2015, 01:19 AM   #38
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

[quote=jdenyer;2047659303]Does it matter if you play as GM or do you have to play as coach?[/QUOTE
you can play as an owner for your team but apparently from what I've read you should create a coach for the team your going to play. Its my understanding creating owners reset that teams finances screwing things up. Not sure if that's true but that's what I read.
Old 09-13-2015, 01:40 AM   #39
Rookie

[quote=cujomatty;2047659456]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdenyer
Does it matter if you play as GM or do you have to play as coach?[/QUOTE
you can play as an owner for your team but apparently from what I've read you should create a coach for the team your going to play. Its my understanding creating owners reset that teams finances screwing things up. Not sure if that's true but that's what I read.
Thanks mate

So just to confirm I've got this crystal clear - here's how I should start my offline CFM:

1. Choose my team (Rams) and play as owner
2. Set CPU progression to weekly or monthly (to help alleviate QB awr issues)
3. Sim preseason as per normal
4. Week 1 I create a new coach for the team I'm about to play (by pressing R3 if I'm correct?)
5. Play the game and once the game is finished I retire the coach and then sim the rest of the week
6. Repeat step 4 and 5

Am I correct?
Any other settings I need to touch like auto subs?
Any tips for the LT sack issue?
Old 09-13-2015, 01:42 AM   #40
Pro

OVR: 2

OK.. Let me get this straight.. 32 team franchise control.. The difference is that you can get into any team you want at any time, Change all settings to cpu. Then you can Change depth charts, what ever you wish.. The only thing is you don't delete each coach at the end of the game and the other 31 teams act as if they are cpu controlled anyway

Single team controlled.. Before every game, you switch the team you are playing into user controlled. hire a new coach, Play the game and then fire the coach at the end of the game returning the team to CPU..

Questions.. Why couldn't you just leave that team under human control, Move on to your next game, and do the same thing,, Eventually you would have every team you play under a new coach, just like a 32 team control.. And the only teams you are really worried about are the teams you play anyway.. RIGHT.. ???

Next question.. Under a 32 team controlled franchise.. All teams would be treated equal when simmed.. So with a single team control, wouldn't all the other CPU teams receive their drive goal ratings, while only your team and the team you are playing wouldn't.. ... OR are drive goals not awarded to simmed games.. Do CPU teams even get drive goal points at all, rather they are played games or just sims. Or is it only human controlled teams. " played or simmed.. ??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »