Home

offline ALL-MADDEN vs CFM ALL-Madden

This is a discussion on offline ALL-MADDEN vs CFM ALL-Madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2015, 10:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
offline ALL-MADDEN vs CFM ALL-Madden

why is the gameplay different? SAME EXACT settings in my offline franchise as I have in my online league...but the online league is 92309479374 times harder. the CPU is waaaaay faster and better on D. What is the reason for this? or is this another #BecauseMadden moment? Just curious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 11:29 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: offline ALL-MADDEN vs CFM ALL-Madden

I think every game play different. There's like a range of games you get vs the cpu. Some games are easier and some games are impossible. If you don't do well on offense the cpu will take advantage. Often I can't get anything going on my first two drives and I'm down 14-0.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:40 AM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: offline ALL-MADDEN vs CFM ALL-Madden

At E3 this year I was told by Clint Oldenburg repeatedly and strongly that, with the exception of penalties (the CPU cannot trigger penalties in Ultimate Team, Draft Champions, and online head-to-head games outside of CFM), there is zero difference between how the game is tuned for any of the game modes, and that the game is tuned to play the same in Play Now / Connected Franchise / Ultimate Team / Draft Champions.

Knowing this, we can either take the developers word on this point and disregard one-game anecdotes as anomalies accounted for by playing a game with results influenced by random numbers, or we can accuse the developers of deliberately deceiving their audience. Personally, I like the first option a lot better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »