Home

Online CFM Broken! Unplayable! Keeps rolling back

This is a discussion on Online CFM Broken! Unplayable! Keeps rolling back within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2015, 10:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Online CFM Broken! Unplayable! Keeps rolling back

Our 5 man Online CFM has issues with games that have been played not being recorded and CPU making trades for human teams despite the setting being off. Furthermore, we were in preseason week 3 and logged in later that day and the OCFM had rolled back to week 1! This has happened 3 times already. We created a new OCFM thinking maybe ours was corrupted and the same thing happened. Hit up Rex on twitter and see more people coming forward having the same issue on both systems. Hope this is found and fixed soon. Can't play our CFM, sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 11:34 AM   #2
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Online CFM Broken! Unplayable! Keeps rolling back

Quote:
Originally Posted by chew13
Our 5 man Online CFM has issues with games that have been played not being recorded and CPU making trades for human teams despite the setting being off. Furthermore, we were in preseason week 3 and logged in later that day and the OCFM had rolled back to week 1! This has happened 3 times already. We created a new OCFM thinking maybe ours was corrupted and the same thing happened. Hit up Rex on twitter and see more people coming forward having the same issue on both systems. Hope this is found and fixed soon. Can't play our CFM, sucks.
Don't know why your franchises aren't advancing but the CPU trading is probably a result of having players on the trade list when you advance to the next week. Make sure you remove everyone from the trade list -- the CPU will "help" you by putting players on it so you have to check every week during the preseason.

Last edited by mlb61; 09-21-2015 at 11:42 AM.
Old 09-21-2015, 12:25 PM   #3
Rookie

My 32 player online cfm did this as well. We were in week 4, half the games already played, next day rolled back to week 2!! So ridiculous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2015, 12:52 PM   #4
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Is there anything that works in CFM?
Old 09-21-2015, 01:49 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Rex updated on twitter and said they were still collecting information to see what is going on.. Said he would have an update as soon as he knows something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 03:40 PM   #6
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chew13
Rex updated on twitter and said they were still collecting information to see what is going on.. Said he would have an update as soon as he knows something.
All I know is , this best get fixed quickly, because we already had to wait to start our CFMs ,this bug is basically making it unplayable in an online 32 man league , no one has time to be replaying the same weeks over and over and over. This needs fixing ASAP.

One question for OP and others this happened to. If it has happened to you twice, did it happen in the same exact week each time it went backwards? Like did it reset you in week 3 of preseason everytime , if that was the week it did it to you the first time? Just curious

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 09-21-2015, 04:07 PM   #7
Rookie

TopLoader's Arena

Our 32 man online CFM has done the same thing. We went through preseason and just got to the 1st week regular season and it reset to week 2 of the preseason with all transactions, xp, scores, player progression the lot back to wk 2.

Unplayable after waiting what seemed to be an eternity to start the franchise

Here's hoping for a quick fix
Old 09-21-2015, 04:13 PM   #8
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopLoader
Our 32 man online CFM has done the same thing. We went through preseason and just got to the 1st week regular season and it reset to week 2 of the preseason with all transactions, xp, scores, player progression the lot back to wk 2.

Unplayable after waiting what seemed to be an eternity to start the franchise

Here's hoping for a quick fix
Well that is one reason i really wish people would give more details on this. Some have posted it kept happening in the same week each time for them that it sent them back. I know it has happened in different weeks , for different leagues . Just curious if it keeps happening in same exact week in same leagues. Like if it happened in week 4 , did it happen again in week 4 again?

Here is what i plan to try if it happens to our 32 man league. Others are welcome to try it and see. I am writing down the winner of each game every week. This way if it happens. I can use the "sim a win" for the correct teams of each week to quickly get us back to right we left off, in hopes we can get thru that same week quickly .

Im just curious and hopeful that maybe if it is happening in the same week in a league , that maybe once you go past that week if it might stop? If so , sim the wins to get right back where u were right before you have numerous games go down for that weeks game. Write down winners of each , until you can advance or it throws you backwards. Continue this until you get all the games played or most of them , and just sim to the next week. Maybe once we pass 1 particular week in our leagues it may not occur again? Has anyone tested this ?? More info people .

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »