Home

Issues I'am seeing but overall not bad

This is a discussion on Issues I'am seeing but overall not bad within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 03:28 AM   #1
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Issues I'am seeing but overall not bad

Ok ive been playing Madden 16 for about 3 weeks. Its overall not a bad game. A lot of the same stuff from the last few Maddens,

One day maybe we can get rid of connected career mode, I do not like how i can not watch other games in my league, just for kicks, and i cant even do CPU vs CPU on my own team,

Anyways some of the in game issues/bugs,

Lineman getting sucked in to blockers, I do not see this a lot. But I seen a DT get off a block start heading for the QB, the OLineman was behind the DT, and then the DT took like a step back hesistated and then some how the Guard ended up some how blocking him again, i was like huh,

Ive seen times where the Defensive player is charging after the QB who clearly has the ball after a play action and the defensive player stops rushing the qb and all the sudden heads after the RB even after its clear the RB doesnt have the ball.

Tackling Animations are better each year, I like some of the gang tackling, but i still seem silly clumsy tackles, guys run into each other and just fall to their knees and then to their backs,

Ok here is my biggest issue, ZONE COVERAGE, I havent paid to to much attention to this until something really boneheaded happens..

I have seen times where regardless of it being my QB or the CPU, a WR will be wide open mostly on a deep route, and ill check the replay, and the Safety or Corners act sooo dumb, I seen one play were the outside backer let the slot go and dropped to his zone, im thinking safety will pick him up, nope he runs off somewhere else, and the WR is wide open, this happened 2 times in one game, and they took forever to react to the ball being thrown to a WR, The Giants had a 69 and 55 yard TD pass cause the safeties didnt know who to cover apparently..

Oh one more thing, im seeing to many one handed crazy ODB catches, its crazy, I do like how the Corner and WR will go up and battle for ball..

anyways just a few things ive noticed that bother me
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »