Home

need help scoring

This is a discussion on need help scoring within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2015, 08:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
need help scoring

hey im in an all madden league and i can easily put up 34-50 points weekly againts the cpu cant stop them but can out score them on a regular. my problem is user games im 1 and done in play offs every year due to this even with mvp an # off each year. the issue im having is scoring any points againts user. here is what they are doin, they go an draft a super fast mlb 87 and highest i seen is 90 speed gooden an pinkens. they have super low over all but they stop EVERYTHING . its no way for me to beat these guys usering the fast mlb. i try to go to the outside but they run plays that stops dose with the dbs. i try going to the middle and they are there. i try reading there deffence i get cover two look. so i attack the seem but there so fast at mlb that they usually turn cover 2 into a cover 3 on the fly after back peddling and get user picks. so ive tried goin with the run game. i have all A's on my online and bell as a running back but they still stop me. when i run there guy always shoots the gaps an tacking me behind los or hit the qb before handoffs. screens they are able to get to before the blocks even set up due to speed. so in this 3rd season im tired of losing to users but i dont know what to do. any tips on how to score againts these guys or game plans? im even down to lab with someone who is willing im on xbox one.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »