Home

Several Post Patch Questions ...

This is a discussion on Several Post Patch Questions ... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2015, 07:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Several Post Patch Questions ...

I have several questions I can't seem to find answers to already. Apologies if any these have been covered in a thread and I missed them ... any help would be greatly appreciated!

1. I never got prompted to download the patch, but it appears it has been applied as I know see the new game mode and the XP Slider Option. PS4 is my console. It says I am on 1.06. Is this in deed the most current patch? Is it common for the patch to be applied in the background without being prompted to download it? I don't recall this happening before.

2. In my existing offline CFM I was getting 70 Hours for Game Prep and 200 Scouting points. After progressing to the next week (Year 4, Week 15) I am back to 60 Hours and 175. Is that by design or a bug? I thought I had earned those bumps through Coach Progression.

3. Do we need to continue to go through the hassles required to disable Drive Goals with the new patch? Or have they fixed the issue there or provided the ability to shut drive goals off in the new patch?

4. I seem to recall reading somewhere that a previous patch had fixed Game Prep so that you could earn XP for specific positions as opposed to just one option for it, but to do that, you needed to start your CFM over. I tried starting a new CFM, but still do not have that as an option. What do I need to do to get this option enabled? Or am I misinformed about the Game Prep options available.

5. If I want to start a New CFM rather than continuing the one I have, do I have to delete the old CFM before starting the new one?

6. Does anyone know yet if restarting a CFM is required to utilize all of the fixes of the new patch?

I have to say, for a guy who has limited time to play Madden, and wants to make the very most out of the time he has, it seems like I spend more and more time every year trying to sort through patches, sliders, etc in order to get the game to play, and the franchise to operate the way it should (or that fits me). Maybe its just me ... but this is starting to feel a bit overwhelming. Maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »