Home

Fix for Madden 15? (PS4)

This is a discussion on Fix for Madden 15? (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2015, 11:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fix for Madden 15? (PS4)

I have an issue with downloading anything from the Community Files in Madden 15. I know this is a relatively common problem, but has anyone found a solution? I have been searching online for months since I bought the game and haven't found anything. The only thing that works is changing accounts on my system, but that defeats the purpose. I don't want to use my wife's account just to play Madden because that's the only way I can use updated roster files. Trying to switch back to my account after loading doesn't work because the game freezes, which is the only solution I've seen suggested. I can upload to the community, but can't download. I've only been able to download 1 file out of 100 attempts, and it was a slider file. Is this just a way for EA to get us to upgrade every year if we want the latest rosters? If they still provided even their rosters, I wouldn't complain, but they won't obviously. Between this and other issues with EA games, I'm almost done giving them money. Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »