Home

Are RB's in CFM draft bugged. 4.79 forty time is top always.

This is a discussion on Are RB's in CFM draft bugged. 4.79 forty time is top always. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2016, 10:09 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Are RB's in CFM draft bugged. 4.79 forty time is top always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
For this reason, a lot of people draft WRs in the hopes that they have a solid enough rating for Carry and convert them to the RB position. I've done this a few times myself.
I was just thinking of doing this same thing myself. I do like the fact that we can switch WRs to other positions now. It feels sort of cheesy, but I will probably look for WR with a RB type build, switch him over and spend his rookie season building him up as much as I can with training XP.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:28 PM   #10
Banned

I did a draft last night got a QB in the 6th round that blows any QB in the NFL right now away.

21 years old QB

96 speed
93 accel
91 throw power
85 short
79 medium
71 deep
95 throw on the run
68 awareness
Super star for progresion

Don't understand how the game allows this speed for a QB but not RB's. I might just cut the QB as its too unrealistic.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:48 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace
I did a draft last night got a QB in the 6th round that blows any QB in the NFL right now away.

21 years old QB

96 speed
93 accel
91 throw power
85 short
79 medium
71 deep
95 throw on the run
68 awareness

Don't understand how the game allows this speed for a QB but not RB's. I might just cut the QB as its too unrealistic.
sounds like a Vick clone. I've seen speed QBs but nothing like this. Looks exactly like a Vick clone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2016, 02:20 PM   #12
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace

21 years old QB

96 speed
93 accel
91 throw power
85 short
79 medium
71 deep
95 throw on the run
68 awareness

Sounds like "Michael Bolt" from a few years ago... probably the most fun I've ever had playing a Madden game was controlling that beast.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 02-08-2016, 04:23 PM   #13
Rookie

scoobyskyline3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by snellman
I was just thinking of doing this same thing myself. I do like the fact that we can switch WRs to other positions now. It feels sort of cheesy, but I will probably look for WR with a RB type build, switch him over and spend his rookie season building him up as much as I can with training XP.
This is what many people faced but theres a certain outrage with people who do that switch. I think there are alot of things that need to be adjusted when it comes to the draft.
Old 02-08-2016, 04:41 PM   #14
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyskyline3
This is what many people faced but theres a certain outrage with people who do that switch. I think there are alot of things that need to be adjusted when it comes to the draft.

I wish they would just allow custom draft classes. There are people out there who would be willing to spend the man hours to make some pretty awesome draft classes. I don't know why 2k is able to have this (as well as many other editable areas in season) and ea/madden continue to lock everything down. It just makes no sense to me.
Old 02-08-2016, 04:57 PM   #15
Rookie

Yup. You'll never see 93SPD RB. Just like you will never see any 6'3" or 6'5" WR's. There's also never any DB's taller than 6'2".

The generated classes are pretty solid, but there's some big oversights that I hope get corrected for Madden 17.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2016, 07:41 PM   #16
Rookie

saybur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoctor
Yup. You'll never see 93SPD RB. Just like you will never see any 6'3" or 6'5" WR's. There's also never any DB's taller than 6'2".

The generated classes are pretty solid, but there's some big oversights that I hope get corrected for Madden 17.
Don't forget there is no Strength to be found for 4-3 DE's unless you want one with 72 speed. No tall receivers have any acceleration, so no Green, Julio, Johnson etc ever again. Also a severe lack of big DT's. The biggest I've seen was I think 6'5" 333 lbs and they made him look like he's about 400 lbs in game lol. They seem to think all DT's coming up now are Geno Atkins clones.

But like you said, pretty solid compared to previous years. With a few tweaks for M17 they could deliver something awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »