Home

Problems With New Stadium?

This is a discussion on Problems With New Stadium? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2016, 04:00 AM   #1
Rookie

kevlar_pso's Arena

OVR: 1
Problems With New Stadium?

In my 13 man CFM, I am the Vikings owner. We just finished our first draft, and have kicked off the 2016 pre-season. I did not look at my stadium at all last season. I thought, "Why bother? I am getting a new stadium next year." Imagine my dismay, when in every category, my stadium is rated 1 and 2. Anyone have this issue? Is this a known bug? Forgive me if it is. I have not been keeping tabs on every single M16 bug.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2016, 08:52 AM   #2
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Problems With New Stadium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlar_pso
In my 13 man CFM, I am the Vikings owner. We just finished our first draft, and have kicked off the 2016 pre-season. I did not look at my stadium at all last season. I thought, "Why bother? I am getting a new stadium next year." Imagine my dismay, when in every category, my stadium is rated 1 and 2. Anyone have this issue? Is this a known bug? Forgive me if it is. I have not been keeping tabs on every single M16 bug.
That's a shame. I haven't encountered that because I never play as the Vikings, but I chose the Rams and relocated to LA. Once I played my first pre-season game there I was stunned to see the end zones read: ST. LOUIS RAMS.

Oh, and I'm not L.A., I am LOS.

Old 04-04-2016, 06:19 PM   #3
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8

The Vikings stadium issue is a known glitch in the game's coding
Old 04-04-2016, 08:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yep, pretty much can't play owner mode as the Vikings because you will be bankrupt in a couple years unless you don't resign or sign anyone.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:05 PM   #5
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

I had a Raiders franchise going. Built a new stadium in year one. In the preseason right it still had the same horrible ratings from the old O.Co Coliseum until the season started, then the new maxed out ratings kicked in... might have even been after the first preseason game I played there, but it definitely reset itself.

Don't know if this is something seminal to the new Vikings stadium, however, since you didn't technically build it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2016, 03:43 PM   #6
Rookie

kevlar_pso's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
I had a Raiders franchise going. Built a new stadium in year one. In the preseason right it still had the same horrible ratings from the old O.Co Coliseum until the season started, then the new maxed out ratings kicked in... might have even been after the first preseason game I played there, but it definitely reset itself.

Don't know if this is something seminal to the new Vikings stadium, however, since you didn't technically build it.
We are now in pre-season week 3. Crossing my fingers that things will be fine once the regular season starts.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:38 PM   #7
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
We are now in pre-season week 3. Crossing my fingers that things will be fine once the regular season starts.
Have you made it to the regular season yet? I'm curious.
Old 04-10-2016, 05:05 AM   #8
Rookie

kevlar_pso's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
Have you made it to the regular season yet? I'm curious.
We are in the regular season now. I have been able to re-sign, Safety Smith, DT Floyd, DT Joseph, and CB Rhodes. One screen says I have a negative balance. Another says I do not. I give a more detailed update later. Hitting the hay now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »