Home

CPU vs CPU is back for Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on CPU vs CPU is back for Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2017, 07:05 PM   #561
Rookie

Sucram7777's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CPU vs CPU is back for Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
This is exactly why we need 2k Sports making NFL games too. With the exclusive rights, you either have it EA's way or you don't have it at all. There's no reason why they can't have it the way it was with Madden 12 where you select the games from each week you want to watch the CPU play.

Still to this day, out of all the Maddens I've played (since '93) - I still stand behind Madden 12 being overall the best experience I've had with Madden. It had its flaws like the rest, but damn, I loved that game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2017, 04:26 PM   #562
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: CPU vs CPU is back for Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucram7777
Still to this day, out of all the Maddens I've played (since '93) - I still stand behind Madden 12 being overall the best experience I've had with Madden. It had its flaws like the rest, but damn, I loved that game.
I played that one for 5 years until this year; there are a few things I know now that I could probably have changed to make the M12 experience even more enjoyable. Since I do 32 team control for M17 I can get through the CPU v CPU as I want but it was much easier in 12, and nice features like the coaching staff and a QB tendency to tuck and run modifier which would have helped my M17 experience.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »