Home

EA Access

This is a discussion on EA Access within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2016, 11:06 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: EA Access

I've done a valuation of EA Access before, but time to update it. Here you go:

5 days early access and 10 hours of game time. 10% off digital purchases.
Just counting the most recent version of sports games (i.e. Madden 16 not 15 & 25): $305 worth of games (based on lowest price available at BB and Amazon).

It also allows you to to trade in games much earlier than usually. For instance, I got a little bored with NHL last January and probably got $10 bucks more in value had a I waited. Then in late March it was added.

Oh and you also obviously get the digital version of all those games.

It's a steal and well worth the $30 annual subscription. Great way to get through this brutal 3 month time period before the plethora of games start to come out.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:20 AM   #10
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP

Just counting the most recent version of sports games (i.e. Madden 16 not 15 & 25): $305 worth of games (based on lowest price available at BB and Amazon).

It also allows you to to trade in games much earlier than usually. For instance, I got a little bored with NHL last January and probably got $10 bucks more in value had a I waited. Then in late March it was added.

It's a steal and well worth the $30 annual subscription. Great way to get through this brutal 3 month time period before the plethora of games start to come out.
Wait a minute, you can trade in digital games?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988
Old 08-04-2016, 11:28 AM   #11
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP

So you get to play it 5 days early? I thought I read you get tho play it a week early on the 16th??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2016, 11:29 AM   #12
Rookie

He means his disc copy of NHL, instead of waiting near release of the new one to trade it in, you can trade it in when it enters the vault digitally and the trade credit is slightly higher further from the new release...if course this pertains to whether or not you bought the disc instead of digital at launch...this is exactly why I buy the discs if madden, NHL, FIFA, etc and trade them in as soon as they drop in the vault
Old 08-04-2016, 11:30 AM   #13
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime
Wait a minute, you can trade in digital games?
You can trade in the physical copy as you get the digital version. I have a physical copy of M16 that I haven't touched in months because it's on EA Access. Heck, i could have traded it in then. I'm thinking about going the BB route now even though I have it preordered on Amazon. 25$ just might make it worth it.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:35 AM   #14
Rookie

And EA Access is one of the greatest values ever introduced to the gamer world IMO...especially for sports gamers. Add to that I never played battlefield, always call of duty....now with ea access I can't believe how much more fun battlefield is, and never would have tried if not for access. It's just all around fantastic value. Had PS4 let us decide for ourselves I'd be able to play all sports games on one console, but good for Microsoft to have what I think is a legitimate system seller...its why I chose Xbox over ps4 for now, although I miss playing the show lol
Old 08-04-2016, 11:41 AM   #15
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

At this point EA Access is worth it. I just re-subbed for the early Madden access and to play some vault games to bypass time.
If you play any ultimate team modes or in-game purchasing, getting this discount will pay for it's self.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2016, 11:45 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 1

Sorry, I should have clarified. I sell my physical copy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »