Home

free agents in CFM

This is a discussion on free agents in CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2016, 07:15 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
free agents in CFM

I know M17 is only a few weeks away but I have a question regarding FAs in CFM for M16. I want to play one team in CFM but I don't want the other teams signing all the good FAs. I like to have the rosters much like they really are. So I decreased the ratings of all the above 76 rated players. Yet when I start my CFM and look under FAs there are 80+ rated players that were not even in the FA pool of the roster I choose to use??? Example Carl Nicks and Jermichael Finley. They were no where to be found on the roster I used yet they among others appear as FAs when I start my CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2016, 07:58 AM   #2
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: free agents in CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebpmd
I know M17 is only a few weeks away but I have a question regarding FAs in CFM for M16. I want to play one team in CFM but I don't want the other teams signing all the good FAs. I like to have the rosters much like they really are. So I decreased the ratings of all the above 76 rated players. Yet when I start my CFM and look under FAs there are 80+ rated players that were not even in the FA pool of the roster I choose to use??? Example Carl Nicks and Jermichael Finley. They were no where to be found on the roster I used yet they among others appear as FAs when I start my CFM.

The free agents listed in the overall rosters are not the same as the FAs in the CFM rosters and there is nothing you can do about it in M16. In M17 however, with full player edit, you can decrease AWR for the free agents you don't want signing by other teams. Just make a list and put them back up again at the start of the offseason though if you want them back in Year2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »