Home

Snap count gameplay feature for Madden 18

This is a discussion on Snap count gameplay feature for Madden 18 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2016, 01:55 AM   #1
Rookie

JDrama84's Arena

OVR: 0
Snap count gameplay feature for Madden 18

Just thought of this as I lay here in bed and thought I would share. Wouldn't be cool if on offense, the qb had an actual snap count to drive players offside?!

This could be set up similar to a kick meter. RB button is currently the "hut". Other buttons could be used as well to emulate a snap count. Hitting them on the meter correctly and timely will encourage the defense to jump offside or encroach. You could start the snap meter by hitting A and then the corresponding buttons for the play. In a two minute drill, you could set it to a "Quick count" by just hitting A to snap the ball like we do now. If you start the snap count too late in the play clock, you could have a delay of game or have to burn a time out. All of this seems very sim to me and really would enhance the feel of offense. Perhaps if the qb doesn't call out the snap count correctly, it would cause the offensive line to false start. I thought this would be a gameplay feature that wouldn't be hard to pull off and it would increase some of the more common penalties in football. Thoughts?

Also, first thread!

Last edited by JDrama84; 08-14-2016 at 02:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »