Home

Official Madden 17 Uniform Error List

This is a discussion on Official Madden 17 Uniform Error List within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2016, 07:35 AM   #73
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Official Madden 17 Uniform Error List

I'm not going to waste resources by posting a pic on a jersey that's never worn, but ever since Nike took over, the bucs 2000s uniforms (red and white both) have the ship on the players left arm facing the wrong way. If you manually select that black fashion jersey, it's correct.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:05 PM   #74
Rookie

Kwarren3's Arena

OVR: 0

Vikings sleeve stripes are flipped when set to Long. The first pics showing the short sleeves are how the stripes should be, the second set are how they are (wrong).

Last edited by Kwarren3; 09-03-2016 at 11:54 PM. Reason: clarity
Old 09-05-2016, 10:15 AM   #75
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
I'm not going to waste resources by posting a pic on a jersey that's never worn, but ever since Nike took over, the bucs 2000s uniforms (red and white both) have the ship on the players left arm facing the wrong way. If you manually select that black fashion jersey, it's correct.
The helmet should have a dull metal shine too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 06:08 AM   #76
Banned

This will be the last year the Lions will be using their current uniforms from the 2009 season but every year they've managed to never fix the default socks where you can where them high or low so I've always had to use the alternate socks to use that feature. Hopefully the Lions new uniforms in 2017 won't have this problem.

Also hopefully we'll have color rush uniforms as well for all teams at some point later this season when all of them have been announced.

I was really looking forward to using the uni combination from the color rush uniforms from last season. Like matching the Bills red jerseys with blue pants or the Jags black jerseys with the mustard/gold pants.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:23 AM   #77
Rookie

WeWereGiants's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat999
I can't confirm this, but the 49ers apparently still wear the 70th anniversary patch on their jerseys even after year 1 of CFM.
I can confirm it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
49ers number font isn't correct. The number five isn't correct.

Literally came in here to post this, thanks my man.
San Jose Sharks
Stanford Cardinal
Old 09-08-2016, 01:49 AM   #78
Just started!

I know this is a "Uniform Error" Thread but I'm new here and don't really know where else to post this. The Texans endzones are wrong in the game. They went to colored (blue) endzones when they switched to field turf permanently this season.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:35 PM   #79
Rookie

bucs90's Arena

As a huge Bucs fan... I'd love to see the facemask get an update to give it more "metal" and "shiny" texture. Only really notice the "gray" color on the closeups in the game...

How it looks in game...

How it looks in person...
Old 09-09-2016, 05:49 PM   #80
Rookie

For the Arizona Cardinals you have a 1990s and 1960 jersey set (both home) that look practically the exact same.

It would bring more value to take the 1960 set out (if its a slot issue) and add the 1990s road white tops with red pants. That way, a team can be the old Phoenix era or St. Louis Cardinals during franchise and get to use both home and road sets.

Buffalo Bills same thing ---- can only play with the 1990 home uniform set, not the road.

I would say that for any retro uniform you offer, please offer both home and road so that a user can use those as their primary uniforms for a franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »