Home

A Definitive Guide to CPU-CPU, Play the Moment, and Super Sim

This is a discussion on A Definitive Guide to CPU-CPU, Play the Moment, and Super Sim within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2021, 11:50 AM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A Definitive Guide to CPU-CPU, Play the Moment, and Super Sim

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Did the gameplay get any better for cpu vs cpu for madden 22 anyone know?
Nope. Still robo QBs that drop back forever into sacks and 7 sack/team games are the norm.

Movement looks nice though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2021, 11:55 AM   #186
Rookie

Game looks quite nice, and movement seems smoother. Sacks are out of control though unfortunately. It does hurt the realistic appearance of the game in my eyes. Hope it gets tuned down a little. But I’m not holding my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-23-2021, 07:01 PM   #187
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonkey
Nope. Still robo QBs that drop back forever into sacks and 7 sack/team games are the norm.

Movement looks nice though.
I feel that by turning up pass blocking by one or two, and then turning down qb accuracy and wr catching slider that you get less sacks from CPU vs CPU and not have an overpowered pass game…..i turn qb accuracy down to the 46 to 48 range, and wr catching down to 48 or 49….if there are then too many picks and too much good coverage (huh huh) then tune the pass coverage and pass reaction time down to taste…also go to just about very starting QB individually and make sure ‘throw ball away’ is turned to on in the player edit section….it also helps to use individualized playbooks for one of the teams in Franchise(i am not sure if you can set custom playbooks in Franchise for this year’s game, but in previous versions you couod only have one team with a custom playbook) that has playcalling percentages set in the ‘Gameplan’ section of custom playbooks, this is where you set play importance by the star rating……i remove many Playaction plays as these cause quite a few sacks
Old 10-01-2021, 02:02 PM   #188
Rookie

So a quick question I think I could ask here besides making a whole post.

When watching cpu vs cpu and you have your corners who normally play left side or right side. Do players have that as a hidden preference while watching or can you place your corners anywhere and they will perform the same?
Old 11-29-2021, 04:49 PM   #189
Rookie

What are the best quarter length/acc clock settings for realistic number of plays on FAST Super Sim. The OP stated it should be tuned for whatever length but that was old. Just curious if that still applies or if quarter length makes a difference
Old 02-05-2022, 03:50 AM   #190
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
I see people still asking about these.
Because this topic is still interesting
Old 06-11-2022, 12:12 PM   #191
Rookie

I got a question when playing Super-sim slow on PC.
I would like to step in as the coach I am and get to the Depth Chart to make a sub, perhaps on a terrible QB.
I'm just watching and hoping my plays are played out correct but would like to make last seconds witches in my Depth Chart.

I press ESC and end up on a screen with Resume or Quit Game as option.
I can't find how to get to a screen mentioned by many as Pause Screen, and from that get into the Depth Chart.

Any help will be appreciated. (I'm very fresh on Madden so explain clearly, please)

Thanks mates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2022, 10:01 AM   #192
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamel
I got a question when playing Super-sim slow on PC.
I would like to step in as the coach I am and get to the Depth Chart to make a sub, perhaps on a terrible QB.
I'm just watching and hoping my plays are played out correct but would like to make last seconds witches in my Depth Chart.

I press ESC and end up on a screen with Resume or Quit Game as option.
I can't find how to get to a screen mentioned by many as Pause Screen, and from that get into the Depth Chart.

Any help will be appreciated. (I'm very fresh on Madden so explain clearly, please)

Thanks mates
I run into something similar as well when I do skip ahead to end of game. Sometimes it's like I get "stuck" in cpu vs. cpu. What you could so is change it to slow speed then do play all offense. when offense comes around, you accept the moment, make depth chart changes then go back to simming.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »