Home

Auto-Cuts in CFM?

This is a discussion on Auto-Cuts in CFM? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2016, 06:46 PM   #81
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Auto-Cuts in CFM?

Everyone check their cap space.

I don't know for sure if that's it, but it may be you're over the cap and the CPU is auto cutting players to get you under it?

I personally have simmed through many preseasons, and haven't seen this at all, but maybe it has something to do with the cap space. That's the only thing I can think of, besides the IR theory.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2016, 02:03 PM   #82
Rookie

Just went through preseason as the Vikings and - for the first time - didn't have my "recommended" players cut. I had 8 players on IR, needed to cut more to meet the 53, ended up filling my PS and cutting a few extra players to bring me down to a roster size of 50 (58 including those on IR). I had Adam Thielen and Shamar Stephen as "recommended" cuts that made the 53, and did NOT get cut!

I didn't touch my injury settings, both Injuries and pre-existing injuries are on. Only thing different from the last couple times I've tried (where the issue existed) is my roster size being under the 53 limit.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:35 PM   #83
Just started!

In my first 'test run' offline CFM, I also experienced this issue. Very frustrating!

I understand that the dev's were aware of this issue months ago, but does anyone know if they actually fixed the issue? I have been holding off on starting my long-term CFM run because of this, among other issues.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:17 PM   #84
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

OVR: 2

Has this been fixed in a patch or is it only an OOTB issue? I like the OOTB game play better but none of the above suggestions work when starting a new offline franchise. Players are always unnecessarily cut, even with pre-existing injuries and everything else turned off. Makes this game unplayable for me. I guess the only options would be playing with pre-season roster which sucks or downloading the patch? But I don't wanna download the updates if it doesn't fix this either...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »