Home

Free Agents / Missing Players

This is a discussion on Free Agents / Missing Players within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2016, 10:57 AM   #1
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

OVR: 0
Free Agents / Missing Players

Just wanted to put out a little FYI/PSA:

I've seen a lot of people having issues with missing players. Cutting guys from their team and then saying they have disappeared from the game. I think I may know what's happening, and just in case anyone else is having the problem, I thought I'd make it very easy for someone to find.

By default, this years Madden displays free agents differently. When you first bring up the list, it does not show every free agent. It shows a listing of the top 100 free agents. If there is a guy missing, drill down into the positional listing of free agents and he will probably be in there.

For example, Taylor Mays. He is a free agent, but if you bring up the free agent screen and just sort by name, he won't be listed. This is because he is not one of the top 100 free agents. If you change the position to 'SS', and then sort by name, you will find him listed.

This is something that threw me at first, and I just wanted to offer anyone else some help, thinking that maybe they are doing the same thing I did.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 08:37 PM   #2
Rookie

clemsonbob's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Free Agents / Missing Players

My son and I simmed the entire preseason so he could start his Giant franchise right away and 4 games in we noticed Paul Perkins wasn't on the team. He isn't in FAs or on any other team. We figured out he got released in week 2 of the preseason. We went thru all the HBs in FA and he isn't there, but the lowest rated guy is 71. I'm wondering if his ratings dropped below 71 and there is a set number of FA HBs? Anyone know? PS3 by the way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »