Home

Having a blast.... Till the 4th quarter

This is a discussion on Having a blast.... Till the 4th quarter within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 04:35 PM   #49
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Having a blast.... Till the 4th quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaSimulator
That example right there sounds like a very exciting and thrilling (and devastating!) end to a game and I would love to see something like that. That's just a football play and a good play by the defender that could happen in any NFL game. And I'm not saying those things don't happen to me as well. But those aren't the things I'm complaining about - although I won't repeat all that again so you won't have to read through all that again

I agree that how you look at it can be part of it, but to me at least it's not the full explanation. Not from what I'm seeing at least.

But if you aren't seeing these things, I'm envious of you and I hope you enjoy it I'm going back to Madden 12 for a while to see if I can recreate some old magic there instead
Man I might go back to Madden 12 for a bit too. Such a good game. I'm enjoying 17 a ton, but you just reminded me of how much I loved 12.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2016, 04:40 PM   #50
Rookie

tubaSimulator's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Man I might go back to Madden 12 for a bit too. Such a good game. I'm enjoying 17 a ton, but you just reminded me of how much I loved 12.

Madden 12 works great for my Training Camp with all the UDFA's and rookies drafted who only have question marks instead of attributes Loved that. Rarely found anyone useful among UDFA's, but when you did...

Also, being able to start a career with a created team
Old 09-13-2016, 04:41 PM   #51
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaSimulator
Madden 12 works great for my Training Camp with all the UDFA's and rookies drafted who only have question marks instead of attributes Loved that. Rarely found anyone useful among UDFA's, but when you did...

Also, being able to start a career with a created team
Yeah training camp would be great in M12. I miss being able to pick cpu uniform and playbook, as well as the created team. Was gonna do a full created team league, never got around to that. I could do that, or pick up in year 17 of my old Seahawks franchise.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »