Home

Madden 17 Draft Class Edit

This is a discussion on Madden 17 Draft Class Edit within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2016, 02:19 PM   #17
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 17 Draft Class Edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
WHAAATTTTT??? Do you have a link on how to do this?

*Disregard, I found it.

At least we know EA has the tools/ ability to make draft classes editable...

Hah! I know right, none of this "we would like to have gotten to it but just didnt have the time" garbage.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:19 PM   #18
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenp86
That's the thing. He's not a great cover guy so CB is out. He could play safety, which might be where I put him. however he is a similar player to deone buchanon in Arizona. No real set position. Smallish player. Buchanan plays LB now. Peppers plays the screen plays and any other flat play better than anyone in the country. But saying that, his best position might be at RB with his speed, elusivness, vision. He'll be playing all positions listed as well as KR/PR at Michigan this year

I have him as a Strong Safety. I think he has the tools to be a solid linebacker, but I think the size is what is holding him back.

I think you nailed it with the Deone Buchanan comparison. I do think he has a lot more potential that Buchanan.

Additionally, since I think so highly of him, I have him as a 94 in the kick return rating. I think that is where he will make his mark in the NFL right away.

The Cowboys drafted a cornerback at 15th overall, and since the top 2 DB prospects were off the board (Desmond King, Jamal Adams, and Jalen Tabor) were off the board, I felt it was a prime spot for a project like Peppers. I changed what I needed to to make him reflect what I felt Jabrill Peppers would, I then moved him to SS.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:54 PM   #19
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandetta
Removing the tuner did not seem to allow this again for me - perhaps he meant the patch? I downloaded M17 so removing a patch is troublesome.
Yes patch. My bad
Old 09-10-2016, 02:24 PM   #20
Just started!

This is awesome, thanks. Anyone know of a website that has scouting reports where you don't have to pay/subscribe? I checked Walterfootball but can only find mock drafts..
Old 09-10-2016, 09:32 PM   #21
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonLegthigh
This is awesome, thanks. Anyone know of a website that has scouting reports where you don't have to pay/subscribe? I checked Walterfootball but can only find mock drafts..
This should help.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2016QB.php
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 12:45 AM   #22
Rookie

Is there anyway you can post the attributes you are using for each player. I love this idea but I'm not great at creating players.
Old 09-11-2016, 12:48 AM   #23
Rookie

Something like the way this guy is doing it but you seem to be going much faster.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...es-thread.html
Old 09-11-2016, 07:59 PM   #24
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebraska133
Is there anyway you can post the attributes you are using for each player. I love this idea but I'm not great at creating players.

I am not going to get as detailed with ratings as he is. I gave a general layout of the player, because ultimately you the creator may think higher or lower of another player.

Some may think a guy like Deshaun Watson should be an 82 overall, where someone might critique his recent slump and rate him a 74.

It is ultimately up to you guys what you rate the player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »