Home

What do you think of the updated draft classes for cloud cfm?

This is a discussion on What do you think of the updated draft classes for cloud cfm? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2016, 10:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What do you think of the updated draft classes for cloud cfm?

For cloud franchises, they "fixed" the overall quantity of quality talent in the classes. (I didn't really think it needed fixing, but that's a different discussion for a different thread) This has made the classes terrible. For the vast majority of players I have scouted in this new class system, the first trait (aka the top trait) is always a B-. For me, when your first trait is a B-, I consider you an undraftable player. I've scouted nearly everyone in the draft's first trait, and only a handful have first traits greater than a B. This is basically killing my franchise for me now, because I don't want to go into the draft and not have a single player to be excited about.

Basically, what I am wondering is how you guys are faring with these new updated classes, or am I just getting an unusually bad draft class?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 11:02 AM   #2
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: What do you think of the updated draft classes for cloud cfm?

That's where the ability to edit players saves us. If you don't like it, pick a few players to edit to be the studs.

Realistically though, that shouldn't be a deal breaker. All of the scoutable traits are easy to progress. Find players with physical talent (combine) and draft guys that make sense that way.

Ex: find a 6'3 wr with a fast 40 time, high vertical, and quick cones that has B ish traits. He'll be in the 70s somewhere which is very reasonable for a rookie.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:04 AM   #3
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by walls17
For cloud franchises, they "fixed" the overall quantity of quality talent in the classes. (I didn't really think it needed fixing, but that's a different discussion for a different thread) This has made the classes terrible. For the vast majority of players I have scouted in this new class system, the first trait (aka the top trait) is always a B-. For me, when your first trait is a B-, I consider you an undraftable player. I've scouted nearly everyone in the draft's first trait, and only a handful have first traits greater than a B. This is basically killing my franchise for me now, because I don't want to go into the draft and not have a single player to be excited about.

Basically, what I am wondering is how you guys are faring with these new updated classes, or am I just getting an unusually bad draft class?
Have you tested the new draft class system multiple times? I mean you did test on multiple draft classes and not just one right? If you did test on just one it's possible maybe your draft class dosen't really have big exciting players with any A traits that year.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:11 AM   #4
Rookie

MR B1G D3AL's Arena

Tested these out some last night. Found a good amount of B+ and some A-. Draft classes will fluctuate year-year. I drafted a 83 ovr LB in one yesterday. Got a few mid 70's in the later rounds. Seems to have more players in the 70-75 range and less 76-80+ now. I did notice far less CB above 6'3 and WR above 6'5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2016, 11:42 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
Have you tested the new draft class system multiple times? I mean you did test on multiple draft classes and not just one right? If you did test on just one it's possible maybe your draft class dosen't really have big exciting players with any A traits that year.
I only tested one class, that's why I was asking what everyone elses results have been.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 11:59 AM   #6
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by walls17
I only tested one class, that's why I was asking what everyone elses results have been.
Test like 4-5 classes before you call it broken.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2016, 02:02 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682

He literally asked if he was just having an unusually bad draft in the OP.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:50 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682

I never called it broken. They apparently just changed how good the classes are and in my first class, I'm getting a lot of bad players and wondering if it was just a bad class or if this is what you guys are seeing as well.

Learn to read before you type nonsense

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »