Home

Injuries

This is a discussion on Injuries within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2016, 04:43 PM   #1
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

OVR: 0
Injuries

Seriously had enough of injuries in M17.. I was going through teams injury lists and found a Raiders player with a complete ACL tear.. Guess what? Apparently he'd be back in 6 weeks !! Now I thought an ACL tear is season ending.. Also sick of how many injuries the CPU teams get.. Nearly every QB on a team passes for 1000+ yards.. Since most starters and backups miss time from being injured.. In my first player CFM year only Brady, Ryan, Sanchez and Wilson were able to stay healthy through 16 games..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2016, 04:58 PM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Injuries

You are able to adjust how many injuries happen in the game and in simulations using the injury slider. If you feel there are too many, feel free to reduce it. If you don't want to see any injuries at all, reduce the slider all the way to zero.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:20 PM   #3
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

I've lowered it for my second season.. But 6 weeks and an ACL tear?
Old 09-12-2016, 06:14 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 20

Teams rack-up ungodly amounts of injuries all the time. Look at the Colts right now with both their starting CBs out, or RGIII getting put on IR today; San Diego has 13 players on IR right now; Ravens and Saints both have 12.

Count me among people who think dealing with injury issues makes CFM more interesting, not less.
Old 09-12-2016, 09:13 PM   #5
Just started!

I'm playing the rams, week 3 and goff, gurley injured, my backup hb injured, two of my wr injured lol. Was playing today and another wr got injured but just for the remaining of the game. I love it though, makes me have to focus on different ways to win, surprisingly I haven't lost yet but all my games has been close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2016, 11:06 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

These posts are always funny. Apparently some think teams in real life only have 1 or so pretty bad injuries a year. Most teams end up with 4+ serious injuries over the course of a season. If anything madden still don't have enough injuries...and of course you can always use the injury slider to change it.
Old 09-13-2016, 01:07 AM   #7
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Through 4 weeks of Pre-Season and 1 week of the regular season, NFL teams an average of about 6 players on PUP/IR right now, NOT counting the OL (which we know barely get injured in Madden in game). Granted, there is a fair amount of deviation, from Tennessee (1) to New Orleans (12), and Madden does seem to injure star ball handlers (QBs, HBs, and WRs) at a higher rate than others, but, by first week of the regular season, a user Franchise should, 2 out 3 times, have 3-9 injuries, and about 2/3s of the teams in the franchise should have 3-9 injured players.
Old 09-13-2016, 01:14 AM   #8
Rookie

I agree it's so look great to see the number of injuries, more life to cfm....love dealing with the adversity....if op hates the acl thing for 7 weeks so bad, just pretend it's a strain or something....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »