Home

Nike Color Rush Uniforms Available Now For Madden NFL 17 - Full Details Here

This is a discussion on Nike Color Rush Uniforms Available Now For Madden NFL 17 - Full Details Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2016, 11:12 AM   #41
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Nike Color Rush Uniforms Available Now For Madden NFL 17

Really nice addition to the game. When EA announced color rush uniforms coming soon I didn't think it would be next day soon. I also wasn't expecting the ability to choose CPU uniforms in cfm either. Really awesome that they added that in along with the color rush uniforms.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 11:14 AM   #42
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

Are there screenshots anywhere? I'd like to see what they look like in game.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:15 AM   #43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
Can anyone tell me if they added both the Jets all green color rush from last year and the all white from this year???

thanks
Home and away color rush are in although the road's green doesn't look like the color mint green it's more flight green like the regular uniforms. I'll have to see how they look live on the field tomorrow night.

Bills fans will be happy to know that they can use the red jerseys or red pants mixing and matching them. They got the new red striped socks too for home and away and they look sweet.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:17 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorKingdom
Downloading the patch now and will check, I heard the Ravens gold pants that aren't apart of gold rush are in the game. That's a huge addition because maybe there's a chance other missing jerseys or pants from 2015 and onwards are in now.

Color rush will be cool to use because if you're not a fan of monochromes you can mix and match them with the other jerseys like pairing the colored pants with the white jerseys or your colored jerseys with the colored pants or white pants.

Since I use the Lions in CFM I will be using the black jerseys with the silver pants and the black pants with the white jerseys to alternate with the silver pants for road games. Somebody had a good idea yesterday of pairing the home Honolulu blues with the black pants too might try that out as well.

Finally get to change the CPU uniforms although I just used my second controller before to change them but it's better this way that way I can leave my other controller charged up.
Awesome man appreciate the heads up on the unis patch
Old 09-14-2016, 11:17 AM   #45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
Really nice addition to the game. When EA announced color rush uniforms coming soon I didn't think it would be next day soon. I also wasn't expecting the ability to choose CPU uniforms in cfm either. Really awesome that they added that in along with the color rush uniforms.
Somebody hinted last week that they might be out the following week to promote the color rush for Thursday Night Football's season premiere tomorrow night on CBS. That's why they were announced to the media yesterday morning.

The biggest surprise for me is that they included them in existing CFMs without needing to restart them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 11:18 AM   #46
Rookie

HailTheSkins's Arena

Wow that was quick! Love the ability to set CPU uniforms now. Been missing that for years. Now if only they let us set a custom cpu playbook this game would be the best ever!
Old 09-14-2016, 11:19 AM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjos88
Awesome man appreciate the heads up on the unis patch
No problem bro, had to share it since I'm in the game right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorKingdom
I have finished downloading the patch and I can confirm for offline CFM users that the color rush uniforms are in and you can mix and match them they don't have to be monochrome or all-white. Right underneath editing your uniform there's a new option to edit the CPU's uniform as well which is awesome. The solid colored socks are in too with them.

I'm playing with the Lions right now in week 13 of the 2018 season and I'm playing the Patriots on the road and the Pats have their color rush uniforms for both home and away. I'm going to sport my white jersey with the black pants for this game while the Pats will wear their color rush tops with their new silver colored pants with red and blue stripes on the side. This game is on a Sunday afternoon at 1pm in early December.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:25 AM   #48
Rookie

mdurd2817's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: COLOR RUSH UNIS ARE IN !!!!!

I'm thrilled to get a uni update of any kind. Thanks Madden.

I hope in the future they give us the option to choose the color rush cleats separately. Color rush cleat option is currently attached to the color rush uniform selection.

Last edited by mdurd2817; 09-14-2016 at 11:30 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »