Home

The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable

This is a discussion on The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 05:31 PM   #209
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
I'm sure it will make some people happy but it seems very anti-climatic at this point. They decide to release a cfm/sim centric addition to this game just after they move the gameplay away from sim with the last update. Perplexing to me.
Do you really think the agenda and intention was to move the game play away from sim?
Old 11-19-2016, 05:41 PM   #210
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Do you really think the agenda and intention was to move the game play away from sim?
I think this is a question they should've been asking themselves internally while making adjustments to the game. This whole cycle has been marketed around franchise and Rex has made mentions on more than one occasion about moving the game toward sim. I feel the work they're doing on one end is just being undone on the other.
Old 11-19-2016, 10:18 PM   #211
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
I think this is a question they should've been asking themselves internally while making adjustments to the game. This whole cycle has been marketed around franchise and Rex has made mentions on more than one occasion about moving the game toward sim. I feel the work they're doing on one end is just being undone on the other.
Hindsight is always 20/20.

I've stated this in two threads, and I'll repeat it.

QA is looking at specific areas that were fixed for the title update. If punting or QB accuracy wasn't addressed in a patch, it's pretty difficult to pick out a glitch or a bug when you are specifically trained to find out if the fixes applied break anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2016, 04:25 PM   #212
Rookie

scoobyskyline3's Arena

OVR: 0

Is it confirmed that we are getting this app on the 28th?
Old 11-22-2016, 08:33 PM   #213
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyskyline3
Is it confirmed that we are getting this app on the 28th?
No, EA has not confirmed anything. The most that has been said by them was by Rex on Nov 13th:

""Yeah it is coming. There should be some news in next couple of weeks."

I would note, that does not even say " the app will be out" ,it only says "there SHOULD be SOME NEWS" I put those words in bold ,because ive learned over the years, read the words they say carefully. Maybe the app will drop in that time period. Maybe we just finally get an "update" .

My guess is , at that time he said it, it was being projected to be ready within that two week period , which would end on the 27th ( 14 days after the 13th) . But it was worded that way, in case it is not ready at that time, then maybe we hear an update on the 27th-28th is my guess.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 11-23-2016, 01:58 AM   #214
Rookie

scoobyskyline3's Arena

OVR: 0

This is pitiful.... earlier in this thread people were defending EA, theres nothing that can be said about this nonsense...

Even if it were to come out on the 28th it would be week 12/13 in the NFL. How is it acceptable to finally get it out after 70% of the NFL season is over.

PATHETIC
Old 11-23-2016, 04:36 AM   #215
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20

Alright I'm going to close this thread. Please PM a mod when we get actual news.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »