Home

The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable

This is a discussion on The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 07:07 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable

Why do I have the feeling EA will indeed come out with online access. But we will have to pay extra for it...

No insider info, just a gut feeling. They make so much $$$ off of MUT, I bet they feel the need to drain CFM user pockets too...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 08:58 PM   #26
MVP

Re: The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable

Quote:
Originally Posted by krw14
Why do I have the feeling EA will indeed come out with online access. But we will have to pay extra for it...

No insider info, just a gut feeling. They make so much $$$ off of MUT, I bet they feel the need to drain CFM user pockets too...
That wold be False
Old 09-28-2016, 09:06 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
That wold be False
You sound definite and it sounds like you must have some specific and real info on the subject. Care to share?
Old 09-28-2016, 09:41 PM   #28
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

As bad as it does suck right now, and is taking our online cfms backwards, i will be glad once the app is out , so DL can be working again.The guy who runs it has been putting in the work for the CFM community since madden 13, while no one else would. DL has Single handedly been carrying thousands of leagues since madden 13.I didnt see anyone else doing work for the CFM online leagues for the past 4 years.To me ,DL has earned alot of respect from the CFMMovement and online leagues for Madden and MLB for that matter, as this and many other posts not only here but other places has shown.

To me , that hard work, deserves credit and has earned my loyalty.Good thing DL has been around since madden 13 for so many leagues.We live our lives on the go, and most of us in online leagues , dont have time after working all day, spending time with our kids and wife, play an hour long game( on average) in cfm, to then try to drudge thru all the stats, player attributes, spending xp, and etc on console afterwards.But most of us could find time , on lunch breaks or regular breaks at work to check on things, much faster on DL , than we could on the console itself.Not sure how that EA didnt seem to get that memo until later in the cycle it seems, by the fact this app wasnt ready before launch.Im thankful DL has been around and look forward to our league members being able to use it again for madden 17 and beyond.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 09-28-2016, 10:32 PM   #29
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

I haven't read any posts in this thread. I work for a software company and LAUGH when people use the word "unacceptable" when demanding expectations. Do you know how hard it is to code things? This is still just a video game, right? I mean, your life does not depend on these features/changes..?
Old 09-28-2016, 10:55 PM   #30
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by krw14
You sound definite and it sounds like you must have some specific and real info on the subject. Care to share?
He does and he can't.

This isn't a matter of them not realizing the game was coming out or whatever. It's being worked on and is a large undertaking. They know we want it. We've said we wanted it, and it's coming.

When? Wellllll that I don't know.
Old 09-29-2016, 12:01 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
He does and he can't.

This isn't a matter of them not realizing the game was coming out or whatever. It's being worked on and is a large undertaking. They know we want it. We've said we wanted it, and it's coming.

When? Wellllll that I don't know.
Fair enough...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2016, 02:23 AM   #32
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfirex007
I never played CF in a online league. is it simliar to what 2k5 did? We had message boards, polls etc. I think NCAA did this also.
There are third party sites that allow some of that.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »