Home

The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable

This is a discussion on The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 09:43 AM   #1
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11
The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable

It is 2016. Not having online access to your online CFM stats, results, etc is flat out inexcusable. The fact that we have already had this feature for YEARS, and they decide to take it out, also inexcusable.

They were supposedly making an app. Was it a surprise that you were going to release Madden this year, EA? How is this not out yet? Are you really that intimidated by Daddyleagues, the MUT sites, etc that you flat out pulled access to something, disguised as a "work in progress"?

If I had known this functionality wouldn't be here this year, as it usually has been, I 100% would not have purchased this game. Online CFM is a pain in the *** now without the Daddyleagues functionality.

But hey... Color Rush unis in MUT, yo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2016, 09:57 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable

It's not even like we're asking for a new feature . Simply a feature we've had in the past. So common for EA to do something like this. They'll probably introduce the cfm website as a new feature for Madden 18. Instead they'll change the background of the site and call it new . #sotired

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2016, 10:56 AM   #3
MVP

Re: The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudyBrown
It's not even like we're asking for a new feature . Simply a feature we've had in the past. So common for EA to do something like this. They'll probably introduce the cfm website as a new feature for Madden 18. Instead they'll change the background of the site and call it new . #sotired

It's coming they just aren't allowed to talk about it publicly right now. Once it comes out, I think we will get a back story of what happened. I'm hearing that something happened and it wasn't technically possible to keep the old CFM site with 17.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:09 AM   #4
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Agreed.

The best part about the website was being able to force advance from work for my league with friends.

I personally feel like we are getting 50% of a product in respect to cloud franchises.

Ivwould have preferred them keep the old website, work on the "new stuff", then transition to the new. Not leave us hanging with nothing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited by Datninja619; 09-24-2016 at 11:16 AM.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:11 AM   #5
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
It's coming they just aren't allowed to talk about it publicly right now. Once it comes out, I think we will get a back story of what happened. I'm hearing that something happened and it wasn't technically possible to keep the old CFM site with 17.
Thanks for keeping us posted where you could.

Like the OP, im disappointed by the situation, im sure there was a good reason for not having it up and running, but its really slowed the gaming process for me.

I realize the football season is young, but its Madden prime time, time. I certainly hope the new cfm access point is much sooner, than any later.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

Last edited by BadAssHskr; 09-24-2016 at 03:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2016, 11:14 AM   #6
Rookie

Well if it's coming out I understand and I will wait.

Old 09-25-2016, 12:52 PM   #7
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

It's been coming out since launch....

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2016, 09:28 PM   #8
Rookie

Spitfirex007's Arena

OVR: 1

I never played CF in a online league. is it simliar to what 2k5 did? We had message boards, polls etc. I think NCAA did this also.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »