Home

Sliders Reversed since Patch

This is a discussion on Sliders Reversed since Patch within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2016, 06:52 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Sliders Reversed since Patch

So since the patch I feel lime the sliders may be reversed between human and cpu for some of the sliders. For example I have my run blocking and tackles at 90 but CPU at sliders at 50 and 50 but my guys keep getting stuffed and the cpu never misses a tackle whereas my guys keep missing tackles and they are running wild on me. Same with pass defense. I didn't have this issue pre patch. Anyone know what is going on?

Also I was able to get punt returns for TDs before and now it seems impossible (maybe related to the tackle rating).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2016, 07:06 PM   #2
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sliders Reversed since Patch

Don't thing anything is reversed, they did alter tackles and whatnot. How many games have you played.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2016, 07:13 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
Don't thing anything is reversed, they did alter tackles and whatnot. How many games have you played.

Is running much harder now then? Also cpu seems to vacuum tackle you every time. I have played like 4 games.

Old 10-09-2016, 07:15 PM   #4
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by miknhoj1983
Is running much harder now then? Also cpu seems to vacuum tackle you every time. I have played like 4 games.

Well I adjusted cpu blocking and lowered cpu tackling and its back to where i like it now.

Old 10-09-2016, 11:54 PM   #5
Pro

I don't think they're reversed - but my running game has stunk since the patch. I figured I was just maybe going through a rough spell. But if the sliders were reversed I'd be doing better b/c my sliders favor the cpu in that regard. Same with tackling - my tackle slider is lower than the cpu. I'm also seeing my returner nerfed - but maybe, again, just having some issues on the stick.

So I'm seeing some similar things - in my running game and return game - but if my sliders were reversed I should be seeing the opposite.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 04:38 AM   #6
Rookie

Caius101's Arena

When running... never touch your boost. The AI turns into Superman. Since the last patch, it is even worse than it was at launch... sadly. It's funny hitting it with a 95spd 94+acc wideout and watching a linebacker or defensive end run him down because you hit the boost. xD
Old 10-10-2016, 08:32 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcavner
I don't think they're reversed - but my running game has stunk since the patch. I figured I was just maybe going through a rough spell. But if the sliders were reversed I'd be doing better b/c my sliders favor the cpu in that regard. Same with tackling - my tackle slider is lower than the cpu. I'm also seeing my returner nerfed - but maybe, again, just having some issues on the stick.

So I'm seeing some similar things - in my running game and return game - but if my sliders were reversed I should be seeing the opposite.

Yea I played quite a few games pre patch with the same sliders. I guess you are right it's not that they are reversed but that the running game and the return game have been seriously nerfed.

Old 10-10-2016, 11:12 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by miknhoj1983
Yea I played quite a few games pre patch with the same sliders. I guess you are right it's not that they are reversed but that the running game and the return game have been seriously nerfed.

Yea. Unnecessarily I might add.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »